¨Star Fox 0¨ & ¨Star Fox Guard¨, work fine and fast at Loadiine Gx2 but Icon?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BoxNinPlay, May 3, 2016.

1. BoxNinPlay
    OP

BoxNinPlay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    ¨Star Fox 0¨ & ¨Star Fox Guard¨, work fine and fast at Loadiine Gx2 but Icon?

Hey I have these 2 titles working very good and fast at Loadiine Gx2, I play a lot, but my only issue is why does the icon not apear, as it was happen with Pokkemon Tournament (we just fix pokemon just by changing ¨é¨ by ¨e¨), but in this case is not the same, I just can use the cover, but no icons, so is there any solution?

My Wii U 5.3.2 U, 32GB
    Loadiine Gx2 v0.2
    Not spoof

Last edited by BoxNinPlay, May 3, 2016
  2. Maschell

Maschell GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Your "meta" folder is probably missing?

3. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Nope, I got them for both games, is there any place where I can get the meta folder for these 2 games to replace them, I try it with NEW-NUSGrabberGUI but those are not apear in there.

4. veraci_00

veraci_00 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2016
    United States
    a certain iso site has the meta for the games. it was missing for both games iirc.

5. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    you can always make your own icons too.

just need the two .tga files and place them inside meta\*paste here*

128x128 = icon
    1280x720 = background img

bootTvTex.tga = name of background img
    iconTex.tga = name of icon

1. you can grab any img from the net
    2. open it up in paint resize img
    3. save the img as any img type
    4. rename the entire file to one above
    (you may or may not have to have file extension view on I have it on so i can see the .jpg and able to change it)

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  6. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Good to know that I will try it, but I also check that with NEW-NUSGrabberGUI there is an update for the USA versión, I check before just for EUR versión, but my SFX is NTSC so I will try first with that update

7. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    did you manage to get it i have the correct meta should work for both us and eur copys of the game ,btw how is your game speach?

8. BoxNinPlay
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    I could not get it, I try a couple thing metion above: I try to make meta folder by myself, but did not get any luck, I also try with the update of NEW-NUSGrabberGUI but when I use the update the icon it work fine but the game crash, so I copy back code and meta folder and the game star normaly and somehow the icon too, so I guess one solution it could be in that way, so now I have the Icon for Star Fox Zero, but I still missing the Icon for Star Fox Guard, because I can not see any update in NEW-NUSGrabberGUI for any región.

My game speach is english, but I will love to have it in spanish.

Last edited by BoxNinPlay, May 3, 2016
  9. dernettemann1983

dernettemann1983 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2006
    Gambia, The
    For change the language try this: http://gbatemp.net/posts/6290169/

You need the eur version then rename and copy all spanish files. For example in eur version Main_es.bin to Main_us.bin and replace then in the us version.