After all the manipulations, I returned to the lightweight version of the configurations, FPS is more important than graphics.
At the moment I'm waiting for a patch (not 1.0.3) for further experimentation.
This configuration seems more optimized to me:
The config has been updated to version 1.1:
- Fixed errors in the config
- Reduced the range of drawing vehicles (still higher than the original)
- Reduced light rendering distance to standard value
- Minimized (maybe completely) jerky water reflections
- The number...
ucholix, look this. More options. From 4pda.
That config for shadows and tree physics.
Улучшение графики для Crysis Remastered
Для версии 1.2.0
- Увеличена дистанция LOD'ов [Портатив/Док]
- Увеличена дальность прорисовки объектов, деревьев, отражений на воде [Портатив/Док]
I found this parameter, it is responsible for the range of shadows.
With [e_ShadowsMaxResRes=1024] you have good shadows at any distance.
Cange [r_WaterReflectionsMinVisiblePixelsUpdate] from 0.05 to 0.015 this will stop interruptions in the animation of the water...