Separate names with a comma.
The game is currently being rewritten on C++, it doesn't use LÖVEPotion anymore.
Still on development. Lots of progress has been done
Thanks! Still, not really on my priority list for now :sleep:I'll probably contact you later
It's a good idea but I don't have another 3DS to test it with :S so not on my priority list for now, but if I can get people to test it I might try
Still working on this, puzzles are almost 100% functional (missing a couple features), I'm working on menus and I've implemented a QR code reader...
I've tried using Every File Explorer to import new textures but I get a weird error every time I try to save. Ohana3DS doesn't do anything when I...
You could all say that the project has been officially restarted :teach:
The code is being rewritten on C++ instead of Lua, and I'm already...
Thanks a lot!
Is this closed-source now? I was interested on taking a look, mostly for the QR code part.
I might actually restart this project. I abandoned it because it was terribly coded and it was kinda unoptimized and I lost motivation, also...
This uses 3DS-specific tools to edit CIAs, so you can't use this tool on these, but I'm sure something like that for Wii U could be done.
That seems to be Linux Mint.
Great to hear! Maybe I should have mentioned that the bin folder is needed :lol:
This thread explains a method to fix ghosting and dark colours in GBA VC games:...
I tried making the same set of folders in the SD card and it launched perfectly, so it's just a pathing issue. I'll put it manually now, thanks a lot!
There's a Games folder in the flashcard SD root with all the ROMS. When I put the SD on my computer it gets mounted to "/run/media/substance/R4I...
Right now it says:
AUTO_BOOT=/run/media/substance/R4I SDHC/Games/New Super Mario Bros..nds
Hey uh, can't exactly get this to work. I have this card:
But I used a tutorial to replace the kernel for YSMenu:...
It works for me as "C:\MinGW\bin", not "C:\MinGW\bin\", try with that
You probably messed up the PATH for MinGW