Search results

  1. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Yes, now it's perfect. Injected into GuardianForce. Thanks a lot.
  2. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Here are the texture files from the nsps I used. They are taken from GuardianForce and Cotton2. The result is the same. Also I included the texture I got from the important post with better writeup. They are different sizes by the way.
  3. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Solved my problem with encoding. Had to recompile npdm_and_nacp_rewrite.py. Now I'm trying to remove Options replacing the Texture.tex but the menu gets jumbled:
  4. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Concerning this path: "c:\python37-32\lib\encodings\cp1251.py" - it is not found in my file system. I wonder what it means...
  5. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Concerning the errors from the log I sent, it says that the python encoder cannot encode characters like 'é' or 'è'. I tried to remove them from the script but it seems that they might come there as parameters to some functions - or something like that.
  6. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Now I'm having this on building the nsp: File "c:\python37-32\lib\encodings\cp1251.py", line 19, in encode UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\xe8' in position 8: character maps to <undefined> An error occurred during the process, check your source files and the...
  7. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Yes, I've got the same issue with the script. Nsp gets created but throws an error when I'm trying to launch it. By the way, how can I unpack the nsp so that I could replace the files according to the instruction in the first post?
  8. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Now the nsp gets created but the output is spammed with"[WARN]: Failed to match key "***", (value "***").
  9. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Sorry. The problem was in the nsp I used.
  10. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Well, I have an error for some reason. Here is my log file. No idea what's wrong.
  11. D

    Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

    Hello. I I've tried to run Lockpick RCM a dozen of times but I still cannot get the title key for 0100C67015270000. It's just not there for some obscure reason... I have installed the game itself and launched it. This doesn't help the issue.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm not staff.