1. x65943
    x65943
    Lucky you didn't
    TomRannd likes this.
    Jul 11, 2020
  2. TomRannd
    TomRannd
    @x65943 very lucky. we were putting on some brackets, but the electricians wiring was right in the way. so we moved some of it, taking out the staples with a hammer. and since the lumex isn't the toughest of things, hammer pierced through it and sparks went everywhere. both me and dad were like "woah-"
    MicmasH_W and x65943 like this.
    Jul 11, 2020
  3. XAIXER
    XAIXER
    Always remember to turn off the power!
    MicmasH_W and TomRannd like this.
    Jul 11, 2020
  4. TomRannd
    TomRannd
    @XAIXER definitely. very important. last thing you need is to have 120 volts of electricity shooting you across a guest bedroom straight into glass-fiber. i've touched a bus bar once, and it almost killed me lol. being dumb is not smart near the electrical box.
    MicmasH_W likes this.
    Jul 12, 2020