Separate names with a comma.
Lucky you didn't
@x65943 very lucky. we were putting on some brackets, but the electricians wiring was right in the way. so we moved some of it, taking out the staples with a hammer. and since the lumex isn't the toughest of things, hammer pierced through it and sparks went everywhere. both me and dad were like "woah-"
Always remember to turn off the power!
@XAIXER definitely. very important. last thing you need is to have 120 volts of electricity shooting you across a guest bedroom straight into glass-fiber. i've touched a bus bar once, and it almost killed me lol. being dumb is not smart near the electrical box.