OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From http://ssbrumble.blogspot.com/:

QUOTE said:
Well, sadly i don't know if i somewhen go on working on this game.
But i know there are other ssb projects for the ds, hopefully they get finished.
if someone other knows how to code, here are the latest source files:
Download here
it contains all the used graphics, sounds, musics and code. Maybe it's also helpful for the other projects, maybe not..
it also has the start of the FAT system, with some parts in the main code that has to be changed before everything wokrs, but not sure about that right now..

And if you use this source code, or parts of it, please give credit
wink.gif

sorry for this 'bad' news

A pity, but some else should be able to work on it, eventually.
wink.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is everyone saying this was so obvious?

I never played this (I was waiting for a final version), but from the videos I saw, it looked really good

L

lilkerv90210

hopefully i would love to see at least one more version

Posts merged

who

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Sweet. But still, can someone provide a link to download the latest release of Super Smash Bros.

Here you go.

--

Maaan, dinofan and yall are just hatin'! I know that the spark on a lot of these projects dies down eventually but...

This was more than a project.

A Vision.

A Dream.

But it really was hella similar to that wii game that's popular these days. I'm glad to see someone take responsibility for this tenderfoot of a game.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was personally expecting them being forced to stop by Nintendo, but instead they just gave up. Good thing another group picked up on it.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
I was personally expecting them being forced to stop by Nintendo, but instead they just gave up. Good thing another group picked up on it.

Yeah, same here. I was expected a Cease and Desist but they just gave up heh.

Oh well, g'luck to the new guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: