For everyone who was disappointed at E3.

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In an interview with Miyamoto, he confirmed that nothing major was introduced at E3 due to how E3 is changing. I figured Nintendo had this attitude towards E3 and I'm assuming there will be some big announcements later in the year.

Shigeru Miyamoto said:
I think that there’s probably one other element to it, and that’s that our view of how we use E3 has changed. For a very long time, E3 was an event where — and certainly Nintendo included — catered specifically to the core gamer. Now we look at more … an opportunity for us to introduce new concepts and new types of play that we intend to bring to the broader audience, particularly because of the media that gathers at E3 now.

So while attending an E3 event like this, they might be given the impression that Nintendo is no longer focusing on the games that appeal to the core gamer, in fact we’re still working on many of those titles, but it’s just not the type of event where we’ll be showcasing that anymore.

Linky

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I never understood those "Ninty sucked @ E3" threads. I posted that E3 isn't a big deal in one of the threads that got deleted. I'm guessing either TGS or a special press conference of their own will hold all the core game announcements.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, oh my God. You people are geniuses! I mean it too. After all of the outright pure BAWWW at the E3 showing, I had lost faith in this place and everywhere for that matter.

Thank God.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I don't care where and when the stuff is announced as long it it will be announced eventually. I'm still feeling nostalgic so I'm currently playing games that I had fun with back then, or older games that I never got around to play, like the MMBN series
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night