Country
United States
mascot.gif
Wii and Virtual Console Release List
Release Lists Are Incorrect
vc.gif
wii.gif
Dear GBAtemp Members,

It has come to our attention that the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list are incorrect.
The errors in the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list (the errors in the VC release list are minor) are going to be addressed and fixed after Costello and shaunj66 get back from their vacation (see Costello's Blog).

For those wondering, there are plans of having a Virtual Console release list on the GBAtemp Portal, as well as a Virtual Console forum.

So, we ask that you do not submit a Wii release or Virtual Console release, as it will make it harder on our part when we start correcting the lists.

The lists will be fixed, so please bear with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

JP

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
excuse me i'll be out of the subject(i wasn't here from days
rolleyes.gif
), but with all development with vc hack last days ..can we play these games without risk of banning from online or bricking the wii
unsure.gif

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm kinda glad it's gonna be fixed, then at the same time sad..
just because i'll have to print and replace the labels on the games ;]

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there already a release list, or a dat for VC games to compare numbering and game's order for gbatemp to use ?

I didn't find any VC .dat yet.
I asked in NDScrc forum (advanscene) if his software can handle the VC renaming and managing.
I'm waiting for an answer.

Thanks for the release's poster hard work here
smile.gif

redalertwei

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Will the new list include scrubbed Japanese ISO(like nextrl)? I really don't want to get some new numbers after someone redump them one or two years later....
Maybe you can give them number when release and make a proper after redump?

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
redalertwei said:
Will the new list include scrubbed Japanese ISO(like nextrl)? I really don't want to get some new numbers after someone redump them one or two years later....
Maybe you can give them number when release and make a proper after redump?

No, most likely if a release was nuked (becuase of being scrubbed or something) - we won't include it in the list.

Daileon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
NICE! I've noticed some errors and have even sent an MP reporting them but with no answer...

It's very good to see that you will fix the list...

Some errors I've noticed:
- The House of the Dead nuked (it's a proper)
- Monster Trux Offroad USA (it's a region patch from the PAL version, should be nuked hard. The USA version it's called Monster Trux Arenas)
- Sonic Riders Zero Gravity and Nights (dupe, the firsts releases must be nuked, since it crashes on videos, the newer releases are nice)
- CSI must be redumped (it has a fix, but it needs a scene release)
- Some small releases must be redumped, the ISO file does not match the content of original disc (Spyro the Dragon, Puzzle Quest, etc.)

- Some JAP releases never seen the light of the day 'cause of the "scrubbing". I fear we never get access to them 'cause of these. A list containing only the "exclusives" releases, even scrubbed would be nice.

- VC releases could be hard to number, but whatever. Hopes that you get good scene groups for them!

Well... That I remember, that's it ^^

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much Daileon.

I've been looking through the list, comparing them to others and trying to figure out all the errors - it's overwhelming!
ohmy.gif

I'll be ready to fix all these problems, so that we can do something fun
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.