OP
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Rudolph (blog in English)) said:
When the em-size character and space were made to exist together in the shot name (8.3 forms), it was made.
The name of SAV and the SGN file found and the Bake trouble was found.

To cancel this, libfat has been greatly groped. Alias also : because it is this of it.
To become interchangeable Windows, it changed (Though the digit was two digit fixation).
I think that the file that starts from 0xE5 of the topic is also safe.
Because libfat is groped, an uneasy element is full. Though a strange file only has not to be able to be done

only change I believe is file name fixing.

Rudolph's Blog

Download From Blog

GBAtemp Mirror

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or does that change log sound wrong...?

Anyway, I believe that this is the third release of version 5 which is why I'm still using version 0.4. I'm not about to upgrade only to find that there's a new release the next day. Especially seeing as the ROMs I currently use it for all seem to run perfectly.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't be worse than the Moonshell upgrades were were subjected to several months ago. First there was Beta, then Final Beta, then Final Beta 1, then Final Final Beta 1, then Final Final Final Beta 2... you get the idea.

Hyperlisk_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth1n6 said:
Because libfat is groped, an uneasy element is full. Though a strange file only has not to be able to be done
ph34r.gif

koryne

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello!

Sorry for asking here, but the wiki is under maintance right now and i cant check it. I got my ez-flash 3-in-1 today and i have the "most lame problem ever" with the exploader, i think... I simply cant find the rumble and the RAM expansion pack options! The program starts, i see the normal menu, i can switch to the NOR menu, but not the others. I saw a video at youtube and the guy had these options... My slot-1 cart is a G6 DS Real 8g. Do i have to patch something?

Thanks for any advice!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, i tried the older versions of exploader and those doesnt work either...

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
koryne said:
I got my ez-flash 3-in-1 today and i have the "most lame problem ever" with the exploader, i think... I simply cant find the rumble and the RAM expansion pack options! The program starts, i see the normal menu, i can switch to the NOR menu, but not the others. I saw a video at youtube and the guy had these options... My slot-1 cart is a G6 DS Real 8g. Do i have to patch something?
You need to make a dump of the G6 Real with Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool (use the 3in1 version). Rename the dump from "PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds" to "SoftReset.g6ds", and put it in the root of the G6. That should enable soft reset.

koryne

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Destructobot said:
koryne said:
I got my ez-flash 3-in-1 today and i have the "most lame problem ever" with the exploader, i think... I simply cant find the rumble and the RAM expansion pack options! The program starts, i see the normal menu, i can switch to the NOR menu, but not the others. I saw a video at youtube and the guy had these options... My slot-1 cart is a G6 DS Real 8g. Do i have to patch something?
You need to make a dump of the G6 Real with Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool (use the 3in1 version). Rename the dump from "PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds" to "SoftReset.g6ds", and put it in the root of the G6. That should enable soft reset.

Destructobot: Thank you very much!

Sephiroth1n6: i tried that of course
smile.gif

EDIT: didnt work with the nds_backup 3 in 1 version, but with the wifi version it did! Many thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1