To all fanboys

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We are reaching rock bottom, the flame wars topic was closed because flaming, people.
This IS a friendly forum of friendly gamers. Stop arguing!, who care if your system is better than mine!, in the end it is nor worth it, FUN is all that matters.
Look at Hadrian, he has as many systems as posible, because he wants to play games, not get laid with the systems.

I don't care if you fucking system upscales 292839283 pixels, or if PS3 weights like a bulldozer or if your fucking Wii has actually eaten lagman's soul, stop!

How many posts have to be closed? enough is enough.

That's it, I had to say it.

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii and a 360. If you only like one console, that is fine. Just don't hate on other people who have different views than you. It becomes impossible to get information if you are getting flamed everytime you ask something.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'll never understand the intense, blind corporate loyalty that drives people to flame each other.

The funny thing is that even game developers don't have the kind of bitter rivalry that the flamers develop and it's our livelihood. Everyone at the studio I work for just loves great games regardless of who made it or what platform it came out on.

You don't have to tear down other people's tastes to celebrate your own.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's video games' fault!
OMG Ban video games to prevent flame wars!

Also: Super Famicom / SNES is the best.
tongue.gif

No wait, Sega Saturn is the best. >_< Aaargh no! Famicom is. No! PC-Engine! Aaargh internal fanboy flame war!

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The erm..enthusiasm some people defend their consoles with does seem kind of overdone yes. Maybe people should realize that saying something bad about a console is not an attack on the people who own the console but a simple opinion. People take things way too personal, it's a bunch of wires and chips, it's not your selfesteem (I hope for your sake anyway).

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
We are reaching rock bottom, the flame wars topic was closed because flaming, people.
This IS a friendly forum of friendly gamers. Stop arguing!, who care if your system is better than mine!, in the end it is nor worth it, FUN is all that matters.
Look at Hadrian, he has as many systems as posible, because he wants to play games, not get laid with the systems.

I don't care if you fucking system upscales 292839283 pixels, or if PS3 weights like a bulldozer or if your fucking Wii has actually eaten lagman's soul, stop!

Amen! Brother
grog.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

That last sentence reminds me of chris crocker (britney guy/girl) Enough is enough!! leave her alone!
cry.gif

Haha
tongue.gif

But you have a point, can't we all just get along?
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
VVoltz, amen to that, you speak the truth
grog.gif

who cares if your system is better than mine!, in the end it is nor worth it, FUN is all that matters.

[the "you" used in the remainder of the text is not aimed at VVoltz but the "you" in general, i.e. the reader(s).]

No system can rightfully be said to be "better". Everyone has different standards and values other qualities in a console, and ultimately, no console can be said to be best universally, overall, for everyone. You can only say any particular console is the best choice for a specific person, and that's about it. In the end, the best console is the one that has the games you want to play. You alone. If I want to play Halo 3, I have no need for a PS3, no matter the amount of teraflops or gigahertz or megapixels it has. On the other hand, if I want to play Tekken 6, the fact that the X360 is $50 cheaper means nothing to me. And if I want Super Mario Galaxy, neither of those two will be of any help.

If you're content with what you have, who cares what others have. Aaaah, but there lies the problem. People aren't content. They aren't sure it's really what they wanted. And then comes the denial, and the rage, and the flaming. And you could give "arguments" to why your console is "better" but it's just denial. People who actually, genuinely don't care for a particular console simply say "that's not my cup of tea" and leave it at that, and don't go around badmouthing it and trashtalking and flaming in forums. All the rabid fanboys out there foaming at the mouth defending one console and bashing others are just whiny little asses insecure in the choice of console they made. Afraid that people will ridicule their choice. Trying to justify the choice to their own selves. Guess what, kids: no console will make you look as ridiculous as much as your fanboyism does.

If you're happy with what you have, then play and let play. And when a fanboy comes along, don't stoop to their level and start a fight; remember, they are just bitter, lonely, sad little people, and give them some love.

QUOTE(VVoltz @ Feb 14 2008, 06:57 AM)or if your fucking Wii has actually eaten lagman's soul, stop!
So that's what happened to laggy
ph34r.gif

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wholeheartedly agree with the intent of this noble topic.

However the problem is not going to get any better until certain changes are made. The MODS for one will have to start doing their jobs. Second, there are a few well known trolls on this forum (one in particular comes to mind) who are long overdue for a perma-ban.

It truly makes me sad to see this place degrade into a gamefaqs style hell hole. I honestly believe there are those who wish to see this forum harmed. And this trolling is a byproduct of their intentions. Lets not allow the haters to win.

GBAtemp has always been a great place to meet people from around the world. We come together here with a common goal: to share and aquire information. To get informed. And in doing so we make friends and have a lot of fun. Trolling and flame wars should have no place on this forum.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I wholeheartedly agree with the intent of this noble topic.Â

However the problem is not going to get any better until certain changes are made. The MODS for one will have to start doing their jobs. Second, there are a few well known trolls on this forum (one in particular comes to mind) who are long overdue for a perma-ban.Â

It truly makes me sad to see this place degrade into a gamefaqs style hell hole. I honestly believe there are those who wish to see this forum harmed. And this trolling is a byproduct of their intentions. Lets not allow the haters to win.Â

GBAtemp has always been a great place to meet people from around the world. We come together here with a common goal: to share and aquire information. To get informed. And in doing so we make friends and have a lot of fun. Trolling and flame wars should have no place on this forum.

Bold:Mods don't live in GBAtemp... They can't check every topic you know.
Italics: Who u? LOL jk, jk. No really though. That was unnecessary. Since We all know who your talking about and I don't think Bone Monkey is going to like that >.>

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wholeheartedly agree with the intent of this noble topic. 

However the problem is not going to get any better until certain changes are made.  The MODS for one will have to start doing their jobs.  Second, there are a few well known trolls on this forum (one in particular comes to mind) who are long overdue for a perma-ban. 

It truly makes me sad to see this place degrade into a gamefaqs style hell hole.  I honestly believe there are those who wish to see this forum harmed.  And this trolling is a byproduct of their intentions.  Lets not allow the haters to win. 

GBAtemp has always been a great place to meet people from around the world.  We come together here with a common goal: to share and aquire information.  To get informed.  And in doing so we make friends and have a lot of fun.  Trolling and flame wars should have no place on this forum.

Italics: Who u? LOL jk, jk. No really though. That was unnecessary. Since We all know who your talking about and I don't think Bone Monkey is going to like that >.>

Your childish actions in this very thread are proof of my claims. You are the very cancer I speak of. I honestly cant understand why you have been allowed to remain a member of this forum.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I wholeheartedly agree with the intent of this noble topic.Â

However the problem is not going to get any better until certain changes are made. The MODS for one will have to start doing their jobs. Second, there are a few well known trolls on this forum (one in particular comes to mind) who are long overdue for a perma-ban.Â

It truly makes me sad to see this place degrade into a gamefaqs style hell hole. I honestly believe there are those who wish to see this forum harmed. And this trolling is a byproduct of their intentions. Lets not allow the haters to win.Â

GBAtemp has always been a great place to meet people from around the world. We come together here with a common goal: to share and aquire information. To get informed. And in doing so we make friends and have a lot of fun. Trolling and flame wars should have no place on this forum.

'

Your childish actions in this very thread are proof of my claims. You are the very cancer I speak of. I honestly cant understand why you have been allowed to remain a member of this forum.

ROFL. I love how your trying to act mature, when in a lot of flame wars your constantly being immature with a particular smiley. This one to be exact ''
rofl2.gif
'' And I guess majority of GBATemp is childish since this forum is full of jokers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.