Status
Not open for further replies.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Compulsive little VVoltz, after 5, yes five attempts, just won a bid for a 360 pro in eBay.
I just hope I don't get the three red lights problem (hoping the buying goes well). Then again I don't that play that much.

Now, to get the games. I was dying to play some XBox classics.
I want to play:
XBox:
Doom3
Halos
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1&2
Fable
Star Wars: Republic Commando

360:
The orange box
Bioshock
Rainbow 6: Vegas
GRAW
Gears of War
Madden 08

Welcome me to the club!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So you decided to go with the Xbox 360? A fine choice. I'm a big advocate of that console myself.
smile.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome mate! Hit me up on Live: JKR Firefox, if you are so inclined. Also check out the sticky in this forum for GBATemp Gamertags and we can all be a big happy family
tongue.gif

- Fitzy

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can acually buy Halo and Fable on Live Marketplace. I forgot for how much though. Expect even more Original Xbox games to come out on Marketplace.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can maybe find Halo 2 for $20 if you look hard enough. I found a Wal-Mart that put one in their discount rack. Next week, I see it behind the glass for +$10.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, I'll let you know when my console arrives, I just hope is not one of those banned consoles from Hittler's bunker.... and if its... well, I'll re flash it.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good choice VVoltz. I'm sure you're gonna have heaps of fun with it.

So many good games to play
biggrin.gif
and so many coming out.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get GRAW2 instead of the original GRAW, so many more downloadable map packs available, it is so awesome online.

Send me a friend request when you get online and I'll give you a game of something.

BTW I thoroughly recommend you pick up Call of Duty 4, best game I've played in some time.
grog.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not bashing the 360 or making fun of it in anyway so don't flame me. In All honesty I hope your 360 doesn't break on you, cause if it does Microsoft will keep sending refurbs which probably won't last longer than 6 months. So be sure to keep it very well ventilated.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not bashing the 360 or making fun of it in anyway so don't flame me. In All honesty I hope your 360 doesn't break on you, cause if it does Microsoft will keep sending refurbs which probably won't last longer than 6 months. So be sure to keep it very well ventilated.
Actually they repair your current one, and for older 360 models they change a few things to make your 360 less RROD prone

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Actually they repair your current one, and for older 360 models they change a few things to make your 360 less RROD prone

They don't. I know for a fact they send you a refurb, they rarely ever send you the same one. If yours ever breaks when you get it I dare you to make some kind of symbol on it so you know it's yours before you send it in Most likely it'll be gone as they will send you a refurb to save time.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

They don't. I know for a fact they send you a refurb, they rarely ever send you the same one. If yours ever breaks when you get it I dare you to make some kind of symbol on it so you know it's yours before you send it in Most likely it'll be gone as they will send you a refurb to save time.

Sony does the exact same thing when you get your PSP/PSX/PS2/PS3 fixed.

I know this for a FACT. It currently costs $40+$30 shipping to exchange your PS2 for a refurb and $75+$30 shipping if you want YOUR machine returned to you.

PSP repair price is close to $100 and they send you a refurb instead of a new machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: