Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been searching the forum forever now, I know that there is a program or .bat file or something that gives you the icons of all of your DS games.

Does anyone know what this is called or where I can download it?

Thanks guys.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure rominator can do that.
And even if it doesn't, you should get it anyways.
tongue.gif

Rominator's awesome.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hah. I never even considered such an idea. Installed Evolution Tools and now that I can see the rom icons I should be able to manage my carts much more easily when I forget to actually rename roms.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got this app today (thanks Whizz) and I was wondering, how can I make my icons look as good as Blue Star's?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd200/joeyravn/icons.jpg (Better off putting a link, the image is too big)

Look, my icons are resized, so they look blurry and... resized. What am I suppose to tweak on Windows to make them look "well"?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this app today (thanks Whizz) and I was wondering, how can I make my icons look as good as Blue Star's?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd200/joeyravn/icons.jpg (Better off putting a link, the image is too big)

Look, my icons are resized, so they look blurry and... resized. What am I suppose to tweak on Windows to make them look "well"?

I'll explain with a pic.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/Pie...r/HowtoIcon.png

I'm not fluent in Spanish yet, still early in lesson (Real life, NOT Spanish for Everyone), so I can't say exact..but you should easily figure it out from that.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're welcome Joey
smile.gif

And Boligrafo, thanks. That helped
tongue.gif
. It's a bit harder to get them right on Vista though.
@enigma It should work untrimmed, trimmed, renamed. Doesn't matter. Try reinstalling. Do the .sav icons work?

Solariz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried the Cyclo evolution tools and it wont work with my roms. Do they have to be untrimmed or named properly or what?
somehow, i had to edit the file description of windows vor nds and sav files to get it work *shrug*
(just change 'NDS File' to 'nDS Rom' or anything and 'SAV File' to 'Savegame' or smth like that and it works *shrug)

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I'll explain with a pic.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/Pie...r/HowtoIcon.png

I'm not fluent in Spanish yet, still early in lesson (Real life, NOT Spanish for Everyone), so I can't say exact..but you should easily figure it out from that.

¡¡¡Guuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaayyyyy!!! (Which is Spanish for "niiiiiice!!!"
wink.gif

Really, thank you a bunch!
biggrin.gif

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
You're welcome Joey
smile.gif

And Boligrafo, thanks. That helped
tongue.gif
. It's a bit harder to get them right on Vista though.
@enigma It should work untrimmed, trimmed, renamed. Doesn't matter. Try reinstalling. Do the .sav icons work?

I get the sav icons to work, but thats about it.

I tried the Cyclo evolution tools and it wont work with my roms. Do they have to be untrimmed or named properly or what?

somehow, i had to edit the file description of windows vor nds and sav files to get it work *shrug*
(just change 'NDS File' to 'nDS Rom' or anything and 'SAV File' to 'Savegame' or smth like that and it works *shrug)

Okay i'll give that a go.

QUOTE(enigmaindex @ Nov 21 2007, 11:50 AM)I tried the Cyclo evolution tools and it wont work with my roms. Do they have to be untrimmed or named properly or what?

Did you reboot after installing? They wouldn't display properly until I did.

Nop i'll reboot now, and post the results

Thanks to everyone that helped. =]

EDIT: Okay i got it working. I tried renaming it from '.nds' to '.Nds' and it worked, but when i renamed it back to '.nds. the icon would disappear. So i then tried to reboot and it fixed it. So thank you all for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...