Hacking Daigasso Band Bros Expansion w/ Slot 1 & 2...

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can you do this? As in get the expansion and but it in the Slot 2 card and put main game on the Slot 1 card? I dont really want to put that game on my Slot 2 card since it's pretty much out of memory

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is an IPS patch to unlock the expansion songs. I'm not sure how it works, but I believe it just adds the songs into the custom songs part, and the names will be jumbled up. Either this, or it replaces certain songs and leaves the old names intact (which causes confusion).

I have the IPS patch somewhere if you need it

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There is an IPS patch to unlock the expansion songs. I'm not sure how it works, but I believe it just adds the songs into the custom songs part, and the names will be jumbled up. Either this, or it replaces certain songs and leaves the old names intact (which causes confusion).

I have the IPS patch somewhere if you need it

Yeah I need it thanks but how do you patch it [for both slot-1 and-2]?

Thanks

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You don't need to patch anything for slot 2. The IPS patch is for the ROM itself, which means you will only need to run it once (from the slot 1 card). After using this patch, it is preferred that you keep two separate versions of the game (they are fairly small anyway), as the use of the expansion songs mess with the song titles and may lead to some confusion.

You patch it with any standard IPS patcher. Search it up. There are some like LIPS (Lunar IPS IIRC >_>, or I may just be confusing the two as the same thing), and many that can be searched on google.

Give me a sec. It's uploading.

Here we go
smile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/50764255/daiga...ansion.ips.html

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need to patch anything for slot 2. The IPS patch is for the ROM itself, which means you will only need to run it once (from the slot 1 card). After using this patch, it is preferred that you keep two separate versions of the game (they are fairly small anyway), as the use of the expansion songs mess with the song titles and may lead to some confusion.

You patch it with any standard IPS patcher. Search it up. There are some like LIPS (Lunar IPS IIRC >_>, or I may just be confusing the two as the same thing), and many that can be searched on google.

Give me a sec. It's uploading.

Here we go
smile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/50764255/daiga...ansion.ips.html

Ah. Thank You

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse