DS #1331: Heroes of Mana (USA)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i just got it i haven't had chance to play it yet because i just started rune factory
rolleyes.gif

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any1 manage to play the game? need reviews, dont trust gamespot review atm
Well IGN gave it a much more friendlier review. Giving it an 8/10. I played around with the Jap one for a while and it really seemed easy to get into so waited patiently for Eng version. I feel the IGN review will be more correct in ascertaining the gameplay.

Spiridow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, I've played through the first mission.
Here's my report:

The game starts with an anime introduction scene (which is not as good as Rune Factory's but still). I like how the story starts. You really know what's happening and everything is explained (not like Luminous Arc >.> I felt so lost at first).
Well, after a few minutes of introduction you can see the world map, and then comes some more text and finally the mission starts.
This game includes real-time battles, ressource collecting and monster summoning. The command system is a quite similar to FFXII:RW.

I haven't played much yet, but I think it's worth trying.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys. Is this finally going to be a good Mana? I bought Children of Mana when it came out and was a bit disappointed. And then the PS2 got a new one called Dawn Of Mana but that one stunk too. Maybe this one will be better since it's a different gameplay type.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: