Hacking is it good to seperate G6 and G6REAL sections?

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Discuss the G6 Teams range of products here."

Certainly, I've never had the original g6/lite cards, so those posts are generally (but not always) of little interest to me.

I don't think we need a separate section, but now that there are slot one and two cards, maybe we need to start using topic title's that say which card it's for, if it doesn't apply to both.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't see your point. Why do the sections need separating? They're both under the G6 brand, and the threads aren't exactly confusing if they're labeled correctly

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the threads are not labeled correctly. I don't think splitting the forum would fix that problem though. If someone is too dumb to specify which flashcart they're asking a question about, they probably couldn't manage to post in the correct forum anyway.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So they mean splitting each section into sub sub forums, like G6 --> Slot 1/ Slot 2? Sounds okay I guess
smile.gif

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the forum will have enough activity, if it's split up. I think more forum threads between the two is the only way feasible it will suceed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back