squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, Dosnt sound like a proper Pal release to me in that case! Most pal games are normally multi 5
frown.gif
Might sit this one out and see if it gets nuked
wink.gif

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
were you guys download all these games so fast? I hear ppl saying they are done in like 1 hour! I know of groups like black-cats but can't join due to its full can someone invite me? i'd really like that since im stuck at like 10kb/s now my email is [email protected]

ty

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
were you guys download all these games so fast? I hear ppl saying they are done in like 1 hour! I know of groups like black-cats but can't join due to its full can someone invite me? i'd really like that since im stuck at like 10kb/s now my email is [email protected]

ty
Most games will appear on usenet before torrent sites and downloads are a lot faster. The downside is that you have to pay to have access to them. Use the search button at the top if you want to find more info and threads on this.

smile.gif

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
soo anyone got an account at balckcats or a group like that and wouldi invite me? i would really appreciate that.

and where do guys like wiierd release their iso's so they become public? on usenet also or jsut torrent?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the us savegame works.

Totally sounds like someone just patched the US-Version and says it's the PAL one then.

Thats the unconfirmed rumour at the moment. They've taken the US release and patched it so it works on PAL. The bad thing about this? It has the USA firmware update. So if the firmware on your wii isn't up to date, you will get a nice brick. If Nintendo were going to make it english only, why did they wait so long to release it in the UK? They usually wait so long because of the multi language crap.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
soo anyone got an account at balckcats or a group like that and wouldi invite me? i would really appreciate that.

and where do guys like wiierd release their iso's so they become public? on usenet also or jsut torrent?

This is totally against the rules.

I'm surprised no one has called you out yet.

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am really quite surprised to see GBATemp still publishing released from this group.

Many really release of Wiierd are just big fakes : US Patched version to PAL, like DBZ Tenkaichi 2; only in english.

As stated above me, PAL release are mostly MULTI5... There should be more control on the release list...

montana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really quite surprised to see GBATemp still publishing released from this group.

Many really release of Wiierd are just big fakes : US Patched version to PAL, like DBZ Tenkaichi 2; only in english.

As stated above me, PAL release are mostly MULTI5... There should be more control on the release list...

LoL, u gotta be f*u**ed up or something, before you say something pls have a second look on their rls'es....
I understand if you dont like their rls'es but dont come and acuse them for patching their rls'es. haha thats just sad from you side....some cames can actually have 1 language only and believe it or not, they ain't patched. And trust ma word.

Sorry for the language but i just had to give this guy a comment.

WiiERD rules!
tongue.gif

ludosan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if what you say is true...why the wiierd team would do this?notoriety?ratio?lol
the ds version is the best!"wondaful"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum