Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From the "man" himself:

QUOTE said:
SuperCard DS ONE update will be ready soon, the new firmware will provide Realtime Cheat Code and Realtime Game Guide function. That mean you can change the cheat code at any time when you playing game. And you can view the Game Guide at the same time when you playing RPG game or other game.

The Cheat system is the best one, better than R4 and other flash card. Becuase other flash card can only change cheat code before enter the game, Our DS ONE use real time cheat code system, it can be changed at ANY TIME you want when playing the game.

The changed part planned at OS v2.0

- L+R+START+Up: Realtime Cheat Function
   - L+R+START+Down: Realtime GameGuide Function
   - L+A: switch Gamelist display both screen(for the misoperation prevention)
   - L+B: loading SLOT2 GBA CART
   - Opera Browser can work with SCCF,SCSD,SCL instead of official ram pack(not necessary additional patch)
   - GBA Union Function fixed
   - NDSL light control bugfixed
   - Disable warnig message at startup
   - Date and Temp is displayed in the lower right of screen(upper?)
   - Fully skinnable(both screen,icons...)

He also said that the new OS will be released by next month.
bow.gif

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SCDS One has been collecting dust ever since I bought it, because it can't perform a lot of games as well as my SCLite does. The big problem is Animal Crossing. I use a Sandisk Ultra II, which should be fast enough. I'm not buying another microSD to solve a problem that doesn't even exist on my SCLite. If this update fixes the microSD speed problem, then I'll be thrilled. But I'm not holding my breath.

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My SCDS One has been collecting dust ever since I bought it, because it can't perform a lot of games as well as my SCLite does. The big problem is Animal Crossing. I use a Sandisk Ultra II, which should be fast enough. I'm not buying another microSD to solve a problem that doesn't even exist on my SCLite. If this update fixes the microSD speed problem, then I'll be thrilled. But I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe it will....probably not.......hopefully....hell I don't know lol. I had to get another SD card because the crappy Sandisk I was using ran AC like a slideshow lol. Luckily it works great in my Treo so buying another one wasn't too much of an inconvenience. Kingston JPN kick ass tho, no slowdowns whatsoever
cool.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Awesome, can't wait for it!
Realtime Cheats and Realtime Game Guide are probably the greatest functions, and no other flashcarts have them ATM either.

...wait...fully skinnable?? Maybe they made a new skinning engine that's easier to use so everyone can make skins so the SC DS can get as many skins as the R4 and M3S have!

Hopefully they moved the ROM info and such to the top screen so you don't have that annoying box you have to close on startup. (no, changing the INI didn't solve the problem)

Maybe they even made their own OS instead of basing it off moonshell (which they probably didn't, but it'd be awesome)

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
I do like the idea of being able to enable / disable cheats in game. Some of the AR codes will cause problems if on, so it saves time having to save, disable cheats, reload, etc. However I have no regrets with the R4 and if Romman wasn't so slow in updating the firmware, didn't completly abandon their slot-2 solution and completely ignores me (we had a good relationship through IM working through some SC SD issues) I would havce gotten as DS one. I would never buy another SC product. However I am glad to hear that current SC users are getting updates and this does look like a good and long awaited one. Best of luck!

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Finally, how long have we been waiting for this update, really? I remember GBAtemp mentioning it in their review and that's four months ago!!

Hopefully this'll take the SuperCard team back to were they were before, because to me they haven't been any good since SuperCard Lite... If this doesn't fix it then I'm gonna have to leave their products behind and find a replacement (I've been promoting and selling SuperCard products in Sweden for more than a year now - but not the DS One since I don't find it reliable) :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning