Wii #0018 - Trauma Center: Second Opinion (U)

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
still waiting for the pal version to be released
frown.gif

LaGzoR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I am sorry for my last this post !!
But i have a question :

If I download this game and burn it on a DVD, and I try to play with my wii, it will work ?

If it's possible to lanch RAW game, how do you do that ?

Thanks

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
You can't burn raw dumps because normal DVD burners don't allow you to write 2064-byte sectors, just 2048 byte sectors. Just unscramble it, rename to .iso, burn it, and most likely you'll be able to play it once a modchip or some other hack allows booting of backups.

Saosin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How come both VORTEX and PI have released this game? Both are NTSC but Vortex was 4 days earlier (2007-01-20 compared to 2007-01-24).

Are both working fine? (Can't test because I have a PAL console.)

EDIT: Seems like the PI release has been nuked for this reason. I also believe it's a bad dump (read it somewhere, can't remember where though).

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that the Wiikey team's first update will make this work on pal Wii's. I believe it was a response to an E-mail. Theres a topic somewhere here.

Dwaalspoor98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I remember reading that the Wiikey team's first update will make this work on pal Wii's. I believe it was a response to an E-mail. Theres a topic somewhere here.

I read about this topic before, but I can't find the topic, could someone post a link to this specific topic, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.