Hack - Nintendo DS Browser (E) Cracked (Triforce)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

TypeÂ

ROM Hack

GameÂ

Nintendo DS Browser

Original RegionÂ

Europe

Release GroupÂ

Triforce

FilenameÂ

tf-odsc.zip

View NFO
Â

Click here

Staff NotesÂ
Triforce have done the unimaginable, and have hacked the Nintendo DS browser ROM to utilise the M3 Adapter or Supercard's internal RAM in place of the official Nintendo RAM expansion pak. Please note that the hack still requires the Opera browser to be run from a Slot-1 device. 2 BDF patches are included in the .zip, one for either the M3 or SC. EXE files have been removed from the .zip for security reasons, you need the bspatch utility.

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
PassMe's, Passcards, SuperKeys and the like won't work. You need a slot-1 flashcard like DS-Xtreme and a slot-2 flashcard with RAM: only M3 and SuperCard are supported. SC Lite Rumble dropped the RAM and isn't supported. Just thought I'd type it up since it's constantly asked
smile.gif

Deusmecha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

adamg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I agree, it is fairly pointless. But for those that do have DS-X and M3 will be happy. Those that don't will be better off buying the actual hardware.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To adamg&some others: Why are you people so fucking negative about it, okay you don't have both a slot1 and a slot2 device, so what, some people do and even if it's only like 4 or 5 people, how does it harm you?
And besides, the coming of Slot1 cartridges has only just begun, I'm pretty sure that if Acecard and the new MicroNinja's arive many more people will get Slot1 cartridges even if they already have a M3 or Supercard.
But I don't really see the point in pissing the patch of, just because it's not for you. :S

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
why did they even bother releasing this rubbish, absolutely useless unless you got a slot 1 + 2 flash device

I agree with you 100% same goes for PSP releases, fucken usless unless you have a PSP, same for PS2 GC and Xbox releases... which are also fucken usless unless you have the console to play them on, so why do they even bother...

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I have an M3 mini SD, I don't plan on getting anything else unless there are some better features, plus those options are too expensive. I'm not saying this is a useless release, far from that, but I think a lot of people are getting their hopes up.

dryan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
why did they even bother releasing this rubbish, absolutely useless unless you got a slot 1 + 2 flash device

I agree with you 100% same goes for PSP releases, fucken usless unless you have a PSP, same for PS2 GC and Xbox releases... which are also fucken usless unless you have the console to play them on, so why do they bother...

yeah because that is totally the same situation rite??????????

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I agree with you 100% same goes for PSP releases, fucken usless unless you have a PSP, same for PS2 GC and Xbox releases... which are also fucken usless unless you have the console to play them on, so why do they bother...

yeah because that is totally the same situation rite??????????
I think I caught the sarcasm in the first quote, but the second one I'm not sure :\

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
M3 Hack version:

DS-Xtreme + M3 SD Standard = Works