OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Source: http://www.hopebuy.com/forum/viewthread.ph...&extra=page%3D1

1) How can you claim to be receiving a shipment of English G6 Lite models this week, which contradicts what G6 Team has stated?

As you know, everything is changing, when put forward a same problem at different times you will get the different answer. The G6/M3 team have many reasons for the delay releasing of English version of G6 Lite. The first reason is it still need to be improved. Several weeks passed, what's their reason for this delaying. I don't konw exactly.

2) Will any unknowing Chinese G6 Lite owners be permitted to exchange for the English model or return the product for a complete refund?

If it is our error to send a Chinese version instead of English version to customs, we will exchange a new one in English version to them, or refund the payment to them if required. But if themselves asked a Chinese version, we won't make exchange.

3) Will all who have prepaid for only the English G6 Lite be forced to pay more, as speculated by other online stores?

We won't change the price any more.

Source: http://www.hopebuy.com/forum/viewthread.ph...&extra=page%3D1

A customer asked for the "???" (test/evaluation) version of G6 Lite in English. HopeBuy stated that there are English and Chinese versions of that model as well and as such, they again only have the Chinese model in stock.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
at least there is a statement from hopebuy.
but still they claimed that the english version was in stock, thats incorrect, as it never was released.

mars

richy_2k

Trophies
XP
Country
I recieved my G6 Lite from hopebuy and I'm very happy with the service.

I haven't tested it yet as I'm picking up my suyper key from the post office tomorrow morning so don't know if my cart will take the english loader, probably not but I don't care if it's in chinese; all I want to do is boot roms.

I placed my order with hopebuy who replied that they'd sent it out when they recieved stock. I asked for a chinese version as I didn't want to wait and it shipped same day and arrived in four days inclusive of a weekend. I'd definitely use them again, my only gripe is that they don't seem to answer to emails but I posted my request for a chinese version in the forum and it was picked up promptly.

So in my opinion hopebuy are great to do business with but if you have any queries, to get a prompt response post it in the forum.

Just felt I had to say my piece as there seems to be a lot of people bashing hopebuy unnecessarily. Nowhere has got the english versions, so wait, or get a chinese version from hopebuy as they seem to be pretty much the only place with them in stock.

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
at least there is a statement from hopebuy.
but still they claimed that the english version was in stock, thats incorrect, as it never was released.

mars
Let's restate this one more time. They HAD the English Test versions at one point. They ran out before you and I ordered, Mars. In addition, should either of us had received the Chinese version, they just stated that they would exchange them for English unless we asked for Chinese. Try getting that service from Winsunx.

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i got the english trial version from hopebuy then again i was was of the first ones to order from there
And we who were too late curse you for it.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over