OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
sonic_model2.jpg

Sega has officially announced that it’s bringing its spiky blue mascot to Nintendo’s forthcoming Wii U console. Whilst this isn’t the most surprising news ever, it will come as good news to the millions of Sonic fans out there. Sega wouldn’t touch upon what they plan to do with the system, but they’re specifically looking to put the controller to good use. Do you think think it will be a port of Sonic Generations, or a brand new Sonic game entirely?
[/p]

Source

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
What makes me laugh is how really good games still come out of Sega (Valkyrie Chronicles, Yakuza and Platinum games)
Wait, did Sega develop for those? From what I can see, Sega has sort of degraded to becoming a publishing company only.

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
I miss Sonic...
smile.gif

They were my fav childhood games
laugh.gif

I dont know how anyone could have liked sonic more then mario i mean true gaming straight to the core! He prints money basically lol Ive always tried to get into the sonic games but never could the only 1 i really remember truly liking was the 1 for the dreamcast it was pretty fun did they ever make a 2nd one of that 1?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
at first i thought the top half is the real ingame graphics but then i saw the sonic and said, it cannot be replicated... ever
its not a bad idea and obviously, nintendo console without sonic is just not possible (i wonder if gba had one?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off