ROM Hack Boktai 1 DSTWO "Solar Sensor is Broken" Patch

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have one? I tried the pre-patched Eurasia release, but i got "Solar Sensor is Broken" halfway through the intro. Someone Pointed me to a .bbp file but failed to mention how to use it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Btw im running DSTWO with the lastest firmware and GBA Emulator.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
is there anyway you could port these to the respective japanese versions?
i would be very thankful!
(or, tell me what to do?)
smile.gif

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thesolcity said:
Prof. 9 said:
Try my revised solar sensor patches which can be found here: http://filetrip.net/f12559-Revised-Boktai-...or-patches.html

They all use the EU ROM except for Boktai 3 of course.
I used this on the boktai (U) and (E) ROMs, still, "solar sensor is broken" :/ Thanks for the help though
Strange. I got the "solar sensor is broken" error with the clean (E) ROM, but after patching it with the Boktai 1 (E) patch, the problem was gone.

Maybe it's just a DSTWO problem?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prof. 9 said:
Thesolcity said:
Prof. 9 said:
Try my revised solar sensor patches which can be found here: http://filetrip.net/f12559-Revised-Boktai-...or-patches.html

They all use the EU ROM except for Boktai 3 of course.
I used this on the boktai (U) and (E) ROMs, still, "solar sensor is broken" :/ Thanks for the help though
Strange. I got the "solar sensor is broken" error with the clean (E) ROM, but after patching it with the Boktai 1 (E) patch, the problem was gone.

Maybe it's just a DSTWO problem?

That's what i think, vba works just fine and i tried using a .sav file created from it on the dstwo but it just lets me play for a bit then i get "solar sensor is broken". I hope they fix this in the nest update...

EDIT: By the way, thanks for the Boktai 3 patch, i really appreciate it. So far boktai 2 & 3 work on my DSTWO, but no luck with the 1st one, odd. I ordered the first one but it also came with the second one, $18 isn't bad
biggrin.gif
. But, I'm still hoping and praying for a DSTWO patch.

NecroCombine666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gunna necro here and it COULD be my rom. Boktai 2 works post patch but the commands don't influence the sun. Boktai 1 won't let me calibrate but let's me start until after the opening cutscene I get hit with sensor is broken

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over