raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tails100 said:
That guy in the blue reminds me of this guy from Jump! Ultimate Stars!
Maybe because he WAS in Jump! Ultimate stars
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Zeroneo @ Jun 27 2010, 07:48 PM) Is this anime still on or are they just making games for the heck of it?
I'm pretty sure that the manga is still going on.

boboisdead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really fun. Many minigames based off the manga stories. Easy to figure out what to do for each of them but much of story is missing on why anything is happening.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corr0126 said:
the anime is funny and crazy this game looks the same hopefully it can be played without knowing japanese

Basically it's just a bunch of mini games based on the comic. You can obviously play the mini-games without reading Japanese, but you'd be missing out on the call-backs to the manga, and probably be confused as to the rather strange mix of characters. For example, the slapping the guy in the face you see in the trailer, is a reference to a character that only appears once every 4 years, like the Olympics. So you have to slap him awake so he can use his psychic powers to solve 4 years worth of crimes while he's awake for that one day. Just one of the bizarre characters and story lines of the manga.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo: Machiteba Tengoku! Makereba Jigoku! Ryoutsuryuu Ikkakusenkin Daisakusen!
wtf.gif
Thats a long title...

So this is a minigame collection based on a manga?

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GBATEMP
/// THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH WAS UPDATED!! ///

How to play "Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo" on your DSTT and R4

1. Download Patch.rar and get a Patch.exe file from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your ROM and drop it onto the Patch.exe. That's all.

Note:
This path is not only for "Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo". It's one of game to be patched by Universal Child's Play Patch.

The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.

Credit to Rudolph.
cool.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
That Youtube video at 0:48 looks wrong to me, what's supposed to be happening?

A testament to the insanity of the series. He is "Kaipan Deka" a recurring character in the series. He only wears speedos and necktie. The gag is all the odd phallic objects and other weird things he seems to pull out of his speedos. He's actually a really good detective, so its the contrast of his absolute seriousness on the job versus his insane clothing.

The mini game is for you to 'censor' his crotch with your head. Kaipan Deka often 'negotiates' with suspects by taking off his speedos and trying to reason with them showing he is unarmed. Again he's absolutely serious, but oddly oblivious to people's reactions. Think of it like the final scene from Austin Powers.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seicomart said:
Reminds me I forgot to check out the drama version...

The anime is good but I still prefer the manga. The manga does on occasion have some interesting commentary on current trends, social issues, politics, religion, etc. It generally frames them in the context of the insane main character. They spent one episode explaining how government kick backs work with construction projects and the developers. The main character is appalled at this taxpayer waste! Then proceeds to create his own company to exploit this to make money. The episode ends in the usual way, with the main character losing all the money in some insanely spectacular way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head