The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
QUOTE said:
Warning: The details of this story may be too graphic for some.

NORTH ADAMS, MA. -- North Adams police and the Massachusetts SPCA are investigating a horrible act of animal cruelty after a man went on a rampage in the Berkshire County town.

Authorities say the man broke into at least 3 local businesses and then took his rage out on a 6-year old girl's 17 pet rabbits, killing 14 of them.

Surveillance video taken around 8.p.m Tuesday night shows the man trying to break into several trucks outside Berkshire County Construction on Ashland Street in North Adams.

Unsuccessful at entering the trucks, the video then shows the man turning his attention to a spot behind a garage where the little girl housed her rabbits. The unidentified suspect then tossed the animals around, stomping on some of them and kicking others - literally tearing some apart with his bare hands. (An excerpt of the security footage can be seen in the upper-right corner of this story)

When NEWS10 crews arrived to the scene Wednesday morning, a Massachusetts SPCA Officer was seen gingerly removing the remains of a white rabbit left hanging from a chain.

The rabbits were raised by the father and daughter of John Duquette, owner Berkshire County Construction.

The little girl's mother, Tracy Duquette, told NEWS10 she does not want to tell her daughter about the crime, and worries that the unidentified man is still on the loose.

"I just don't know what to tell her," Duquette said, fighting back tears, "because I'm sure not going to tell her that monsters really do exist, because that's the only kind of person that would do this – a monster."

She continued, speaking on the suspect, "If they are capable of that, and if they did that with no remorse, no conscience whatsoever, I mean, what are they going to do to a person?"

Before the rabbit killings, authorities say the man busted out windows at a nearby drilling company and tried to break into a trailer at a campground before being chased away.

The suspect is described as a white male, around 5'6" pr 5'8" in height, and between 15- and 21-years of age. In the security footage he was seen wearing black and grey camouflage pants, a black hoodie, a red baseball cap with white panel in front, and carrying a black backpack with a white stripe.

The Massachusetts SPCA has posted a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect.

In addition, a local businessman and supporter of NEWS10 Pet Connection, who wants to remain anonymous, is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who is responsible for the rabbit killings.

If you know anything about this case, you are asked to contact North Adams police.
Source

North Adams is not New York >.< Still this has happened in town I live near, scary and just fucked up really

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

wtf.gif

WHAT! WHO THE F*** DOES THAT!

I love rabbits.
cry.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's just messed up. Taking your temper out on creatures unable to defend themselves. I hope they catch the creep who did this.

I feel sorry for the poor girl and the rabbits of course.
frown.gif

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sad thing is, even if he DOES get caught, the Police will probably say he's "mentally challenged" or "psychologically crazy" and be released to a place to "regain himself".

He should be jailed. For a long time.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
the woman is right, what kind of messed up mind does something like this, if they catch him i hope someone stamps on his head and tears him apart, lets see how he would feel!

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it when people do shit like this. I can't read that story. When I see shit like this, it really makes me upset. This guy can burn in hell.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a sign of a serial killer. This is how they normally start off by torturing animals to play out their sick fantasys then it moves onto humans. I'm not saying that's definitely the case here but I wouldn't put it past him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt