Hacking green day rock band

chocolatesexi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, i have the rock band green day and need the actualization required for run this game.
i have home brew chanel and 4.2 e system version of wii.
its dangerous this actualization?
ty an excuseme my english.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chocolatesexi said:
hi all, i have the rock band green day and need the actualization required for run this game.
it will stub your ios's, thats all.

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
chocolatesexi said:

No puedes jugar el juego sin actualizando? Si esta un disco original entonces usa priiloader y puedes probarlo sin el actualization. Yo no se si necesitas el actualization o no, puedes probarlo.

You can not play the game with out updating? If it is an original disc then use priiloader and you can try it with out the update. I don't know if you need the update or not, but you can try.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boondoklife said:
You can not play the game with out updating? If it is an original disc then use priiloader and you can try it with out the update. I don't know if you need the update or not, but you can try.
its still the 4.2 update, but it disables usb loading by stubbing relevant ioses.

chocolatesexi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
boondoklife said:
its still the 4.2 update, but it disables usb loading by stubbing relevant ioses.

Ty i use the cdactualization and not have any problem, ty alot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."