\/

Pokemon_Black_Boxart_JP.png

Reshiram.png

Zekrom is the mascot of Pokemon White and is a dragon/Electric Pokemon
|
\/
Pokemon_White_Boxart_JP.png

Zekrom.png

I will try to keep you up to date. ( sorry if this topic has been done already)

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZAFDeltaForce said:
8BitWalugi said:
Correction, PART dragon, the other type still hasn't been revealed.
I bet it's part dragon part chicken.

lol xD. then zekrom is kinda like a dog with its face and then its tail looks like a wasp but still it looks better than Reshiram

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Going with White hands down, the other just looks meh, Zekrom looks like one of the best Legendaries ever

Yeah and i can't wait to see the new moves Zekrom will have

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Legendaries... Meh...

I like the old Legendaries, where the main bad guys weren't trying to take over the world with them and it was hard as holy fricken hell to find them without help.

Nowadays, these 'legendaries' are nothing but powerful Pokemon that only have 1 in that species.

There's nothing legendary about something that's so fricken easy to find.

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those pokemon designs looks horrendous and who can blame them, I mean this is the 5th generation of pokemon, it's only natural that they're running out of ideas. IMO they should use real animals as inspiration for pokemon like they did with the first generation. Take an animal species and play around with it and distort the crap out of it to make something unique, rather than taking different parts and making it look all robotic.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Legendaries... Meh...

I like the old Legendaries, where the main bad guys weren't trying to take over the world with them and it was hard as holy fricken hell to find them without help.

Nowadays, these 'legendaries' are nothing but powerful Pokemon that only have 1 in that species.

There's nothing legendary about something that's so fricken easy to find.

Sir, you've been +1'd

Seriously, I remember spending ages fighting my way to Articuno in Pokemon Red, and then have it be pretty damn difficult to catch when I finally got there. These days you're expected to catch Legendaries. The game just throws them at you. There's no challenge in any of it any more. Plus once you catch a Legendary which the game throws at you like a big fat bone, the Elite Four go from being an actual test of your ability to raise a solid but balanced team and instead simply a measure of how much money you're prepared to waste on items to support your Legendary. Palkia and Dialga can annihilate the Elite Four with virtually no additional time put in at all. I took the time to train my Charizard in Red to be the ultimate killing machine, he only gets one-upped by Mewtwo after I've already finished with the Champion.

Not to mention that the old school Legendaries are way better than anything I've seen in more recent offerings because you could tell what they're supposed to be. Moltres, for example. The Phoenix pokemon. Articuno and Zapdos are also pretty clear as to what they are. They're birds of various elemental allignments. Same with the legendary dogs. Even Rayquaza you can tell it's a dragon, the Regi's all look kinda like they should, etc. Now we have Dialga, supposed to be the master of time but I don't see any hint of it being in any way linked with time. It's just a random...thing. If anything it looks kinda like an armoured giraffe, and that's just wierd. Can you at least put some sort of clock design on it or something? Just..you know...not so it looks like this douchebag.

FlavaFlav.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: