Hacking dstti bought throught gbatemp

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF I placed an order through the gbatemp shop a little over a week ago for 2 dssti flash carts and I received them yesterday. I went to put the firmware and update on the carts and it would not accept the update. I then ran the checker to see if the dstti carts where fake or not and I almost shit when it said that they are fake. This site is the last place I thought would sell fake dstti carts. I put the firmware on the carts for that will not kill them and when I try to play a game I just get a white screen. Wow this really sucks and damn sure does not look good for the gbatemp shop. I mean why in the hell would they sell fake carts knowing it and deceiving the members. I am really upset about this and I certainly hope I get it all ironed out some how.

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already started a support ticket with them about this matter and by the way where the hell is the support forum for the shop? Oh and as far as the 1.4 update it cannot be done on a fake card and I did attempt the update on the cart. What would that have to do with the check saying the card is a fake anyway. Ok if a mod would please delete this thread I am going to move it to the correct area and again sorry about this.

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like such a stupid ass. I am so sorry gba for posting this about the flash cart. I used the wrong file to check the carts. Now I have the correct file and it is saying that the carts are real so I have a different issue and will post it elsewhere. Again please accept my apology for this dumb ass mistake of mine. I should have known better just like I said I would never expect this from gbatemp and of course the cards are real and not fake. SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I apologized so this thread is pretty much done as far as I am concerned. I am human just like most people and I do make mistakes. Any mod can delete this thread whenever they fell like it or close it. Thanks

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Just report the topic and a mod would be glad to close it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat