Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again whats up guys. The acekard 2i and iEDGE raffle has ended and I picked the winners. I used random.org to find out who will win. Sorry about the video its a little lagy because I was filming this on a 1999 computer. Anyways here is the video. And congratulations to the winners.

Thank you Gamekool.com for sponsoring this raffle. Me and Gamekool will be having more raffles and even bigger ones in the future.

The winners will post which flashcart they want in this thread. I hope the next raffle will get more entries then this one. I was not satisfied with the entries that we got this raffle. I hope the next raffle will have more entries. If you didn't win this raffle don't worry there will be more in the future.

Gamekool.com

Keep checking back until youtube processes the dam video.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah YouTube had to process it. Sorry for the crappy video I needed to do this video ASAP and upload it ASAP because I have to study for school.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gratz deltaburnt and darkmagus

and the back-up winners,,,,you know what to do
ph34r.gif

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
I saw my number in the excel list and when he generated it and I saw my number my eyes popped up and my heart skipped a beat. Woot!

aww too bad Dangy

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
I saw my number in the excel list and when he generated it and I saw my number my eyes popped up and my heart skipped a beat. Woot!

aww too bad Dangy

Sorry Dangy! If I had the iEdge already (the prize I'm choosing since I'm getting an acekard2i as a review sample) I'd totally send the prize your way!

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeltaBurnt said:
laxman0220 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

aww too bad Dangy

Sorry Dangy! If I had the iEdge already (the prize I'm choosing since I'm getting an acekard2i as a review sample) I'd totally send the prize your way!

dang your getting lots of free cards
biggrin.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
laxman0220 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

aww too bad Dangy

dang your getting lots of free cards
biggrin.gif

Well I'm not doing it for the flashcarts, I'm getting them so I can review them.

I'm going to review both the iEDGE and Acekard.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i can hardly belive...

Looks like the gods had some spare time and decide to actually help me out ^^

I take the AceKard 2i... even with wood goblin putting all that makes it the best on the R4, i do not know the iedge well enough

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head