Hacking Dealextreme's Acekard is back, NCS (verified + photos)

Jarvisle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought from ndscardsale and they seem to be a twin site of dealextreme. I ordered on 3.20 and received my order 10 days later. They have same label style but from different address. thinking might be the same company. see the pic here:
dsc0001xh.jpg

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Jarvisle said:
Just bought from ndscardsale and they seem to be a twin site of dealextreme. I ordered on 3.20 and received my order 10 days later. They have same label style but from different address. thinking might be the same company. see the pic here:
dsc0001xh.jpg
I hate dealextreme. They take too long.

Sh!fT_23

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Blade said:
Well you got to dealextreme for cheap prices. You can't expect them to be perfect for the price, plus I have never had problems with there stuff not working, and most people who have get it replaced no probs (as far as I am aware).

Plus, if your so annoyed by time, why not pay for express shipping???

You complain about something you don't even pay for, just cause you don't pay doesn't mean DX doesn't. So that pretty much means they not gonna hurry up for you if your not paying the extra.

Sh!fT_23

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Blade said:
Brian117 said:
^

You call 10 days long? What's the matter with you? It's free shipping. It's worth the wait...
Mine was 31 days.
And yeh, I live in Australia and I've only ever waited 21 days for something. Chances are your talking shit and exagerating but either way, unless you pay for shipping, you don't get to complain about it taking too long.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sh!fT_23 said:
Dark Blade said:
Well you got to dealextreme for cheap prices. You can't expect them to be perfect for the price, plus I have never had problems with there stuff not working, and most people who have get it replaced no probs (as far as I am aware).

Plus, if your so annoyed by time, why not pay for express shipping???

You complain about something you don't even pay for, just cause you don't pay doesn't mean DX doesn't. So that pretty much means they not gonna hurry up for you if your not paying the extra.
Hey...chill...I was just expressing my opinion. But you're right. Next time I'll try express shipping.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Beat you to it by 10hours http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218222
yay.gif
If it's not DX, it could be another company using DX to dropship.

Your other post could make people doubt you though

Jarvisle said:
I found the AK2 is very popular for us, and http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218222 shows that we can buy acekard 2i. I want to know whether can I buy from the website.

Surely you've already brought from them?

Seeing as you've just signed up, people might suspect you to be involved either company,

Even if they aren't DX, it atleast confirms they should be a genuine retailer.

scoutwild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all,
seeing u guys been discussing a lot for the genuinety of these sites.

is there any site that has been publicly accepted as genuine and trustworthy? i am new here and want to find a cheap store where i can buy some.

thanks,

sn0wfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sh!fT_23 said:
Dark Blade said:
Brian117 said:
^

You call 10 days long? What's the matter with you? It's free shipping. It's worth the wait...
Mine was 31 days.
And yeh, I live in Australia and I've only ever waited 21 days for something. Chances are your talking shit and exagerating but either way, unless you pay for shipping, you don't get to complain about it taking too long.

australia mail itself takes dam long
closedeyes.gif
takes 2 weeks for mail to cross over the ocean from australia to singapore.
Its only reasonable to take 21 days when it flies all the way from HongKong?
laugh.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
scoutwild said:
hello all,
seeing u guys been discussing a lot for the genuinety of these sites.

is there any site that has been publicly accepted as genuine and trustworthy? i am new here and want to find a cheap store where i can buy some.

thanks,
Well, take a look at the frontpage/portal of GBAtemp
wink.gif

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Um the roads are different compared to DealExtreme, so there's a chance that it's DealExtreme. What I can say is that the SKUs are the same, so there's a chance that they are the same company. Anyone got more info on this?

Ndscardssale Return Address
QUOTE said:
Return address for customers:
Room 1007, Kwong Sang Hong CTR.,
151-153 Hoi Bun Road
Kwun Tong,Kowloon
HONG KONG

DealExtreme Return Address
QUOTETO: DealExtreme
Room 225-226, Block B, Focal Industrial Centre
21 Man Lok street
Hung Hom, Kowloon
Hong Kong

scoutwild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
tk_saturn said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
when i bought my acekard it took 2 days to arrive.
Did DealExtreme teleport it to you?
He could've lived next door to where they ship DealExtreme from! XD

They have changed the address now. Maybe they saw what you are talking here. I think the whole comparison is silly, who cares the address? as long as the price is cheap and the delivery is fast.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scoutwild said:
They have changed the address now. Maybe they saw what you are talking here. I think the whole comparison is silly, who cares the address? as long as the price is cheap and the delivery is fast.
No, it got changed not long after I posted in on DealExtreme's own forum and a moderator took notice.

As I posted in the other thread, the previous address is still in Google's Cache

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1