Gaming Help: Finding Final Version of Quake II PSP

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently heard from a friend about Quake II PSP, but when I Googled "Quake II PSP" online, there are a bunch of different sites with stuff such as "patch", etc. It's just completely scattered.
All I know about is that there is a Single-Player version and a Multi-Player version. I can't find the final version download links for both of these. I'm not even sure if there is a final version.

In short, I need a link to the final version/latest version of both of these Quake II PSP versions.

chriso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
The Quake II that I know is available for the psp is a PSX Eboot(afaik). The homebrew quakes are Quake I, Quake I Arena, and recently Quake III Arena Pc translated to psp by a Russian coder. If you want any of them, PM me.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chriso said:
The Quake II that I know is available for the psp is a PSX Eboot(afaik). The homebrew quakes are Quake I, Quake I Arena, and recently Quake III Arena Pc translated to psp by a Russian coder. If you want any of them, PM me.

Thanks, but this wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I'll use the EBOOT.BIN in the meantime
wink.gif
Thanks for that;
McZonk, from Team Emergency Exit, released the Quake II ports for Single-Player and Multi-Player. I just need the game files for those (except baseq2 (
wink.gif
).

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:

So I'll just say that this is the final version, I guess.
Wait... Multi-Player version?

Oh, and it appears that you have a pretty bad cough
smileipb2.png

Agh. I can't get it to work. I put the files in GAME150 and baseq2 on the root.

Ok, I have 5.50 GEN-D3, and when I put the fw100 version into game and put baseq2 in there, it doesn't work. It'll load, but then it will say it couldn't start (not on the PSP XMB, in the game itself).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs