Homebrew Inferno - Horrifying DS game.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I am working on a new game, called Inferno. It will be completely made with PAlib and will be quite horrifying.

Before you flame and make unnecessary comments like " I doubt he is making it" or " STFU Skull and get lost" or even " Pie. " then atleast listen to what I have to say.

I am going to spend a great deal of time on it and WILL post a few videos and maybe small demos.

inferno.jpg

Yes ^ - that is a scene from it.

-Skullcollector.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Texture and more darkness, I say! Take more inspiration from Dementium, Silent Hill, and other equally frightening games!
biggrin.gif

Sounds great though. I'd love to play another horror game for the DS!

D

Deleted User

Skullcollector said:
I actually changed the name! And not so much an RPG..

But please focus on this project.
Looks good darkness and a chair.
cool.gif
, i will support this as much as i can.
Also good to see another irish here

EDIT: Its a chair, not a table.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ireland 1 said:
Skullcollector said:
I actually changed the name! And not so much an RPG..

But please focus on this project.
Looks good darkness and a table.
cool.gif
, i will support this as much as i can.
Also good to see another irish here
You mean chair. That table's a chair.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
No offense dude, but you're making too many projects and announcing them way too early. It might be smarter to make sure you can finish making a game before you go around shouting OMG IMMA MAKES A NU GAMEZ. Seriously, all of your earlier projects got cancelled or put on hold, I don't see why you would be able to finish this one. But then again, if you actually make it, you'd have at least half of the GBAtemp community baffled.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
No offense dude, but you're making too many projects and announcing them way too early. It might be smarter to make sure you can finish making a game before you go around shouting OMG IMMA MAKES A NU GAMEZ. Seriously, all of your earlier projects got cancelled or put on hold, I don't see why you would be able to finish this one. But then again, if you actually make it, you'd have at least half of the GBAtemp community baffled.
Hell, I'll be shocked if he gets a demo out.

SarcasticSurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude what ever happened to that platformer you were making....black something or other....it was going to be "big" remember. This is why the interwebs are concerned. Stay off the forums and make your game. Come back in 6 months when it is possible you have something to show for it....you kinda keep wanting to skip steps. Game dev. doesn't follow the order 1. announce game 2. ??? 3. get mad haxxing credz!!!!! You seem to keep skipping the all important step 2....you know the one where the game actually gets made. Tell you what you actually finish this game and get 5 people to agree that it is complete i will personally give you 5 whole pounds. think of all the galaxy bars and crunchies you could by with that!

Sigh somewhere a under appreciated young urchin boy who could be the next gaming genius sits in the gutter while people like skullcollector waste the hardware they own on vapor......say thats a good story for an adventure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on