Hacking HBC upside down???????????

Lugger067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi just done the update and modify guide when doing the modify bit after doing the restoring trucha bug and removed the stubs it said 4,10,11,13 i think,when i went started hbc the options were upside down is there a way of correcting this? many thanks Lugger067

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Edhel said:
Try this
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/other-stuff/fix-hbc

Also it is a very common error. Searching for it would have easily found the solution.

I hate guides that only tell, do this, then that.

It's:
The HBC is upside-down, because it's running off a trucha signed IOS. Check which IOS your HBC uses, and then install a clean version of it. Or alternatively, install a clean IOS61 and then reinstall HBC, because HBC will use always use IOS61 if it's installed. And to run the hackmii installer, you need a clean IOS(maybe in the range up to IOS36), installing a clean IOS35 for it is a good idea, because some people mess that up when trying to get a cIOS.

Lugger067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could i just delete gp dop-ios mod then extract dop-ios 10.1 into apps folder and do it that way or would that not work?

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
http://tinyurl.com/yzlzpmt

Edhel said:
Also it is a very common error.
BTW, it's not an error.

As WiiPower said, it's just the the IOS the HBC is running under is trucha signed.

For what ever reason it's under IOS36 and it needs to be trucha signed (cIOSCORP, MK hacking...) then a fresh IOS61 and a rerun of the HackMii installer will get it the right way up.

I figure it's just easier you install the fresh IOS it's running under.

Lugger067

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used wiipowers link where do i put the folders for the offline way and it will not let me create 2 folders with same name.sorry for all the hassle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.