DS #4498: Flips - Artemis Fowl (Europe)

D

Deleted_171835

The Time Paradox? Hmm...I might just download this instead of waiting for the book to get shipped off to my local library. Then again, reading on a DS is not as enjoyable as reading on an actual book.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read these books years ago. They were pretty damn good. I have all four of them as well as the Files one (which were a collection of Artemis Fowl short stories). Nowadays, I guess I'm a little too sophisticated (
smileipb2.png
), but they're still a good read.

Marios_shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I haven't read this in ages. It was one of my favorites in elementary school.

I didn't know they were still cranking out sequels. I think the last one I read was the Eternity Code.

I'll have to check this out, I can only hope that the books are still as good to an older me.
tongue.gif

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... according to another website (whose name cannot be mentioned due to their affiliation with piracy) in this series of games you are only given a few of the books and have to unlock the rest by either trading or through luck with wifi signals ala Treasure World.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fearofshorts said:
Hmm... according to another website (whose name cannot be mentioned due to their affiliation with piracy) in this series of games you are only given a few of the books and have to unlock the rest by either trading or through luck with wifi signals ala Treasure World.
Yes, you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended