OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://wii.qj.net/Wardrobe-malfunction-Pri...g/49/aid/135309

QUOTE said:
Originally, I thought it would be nice if we could have Princess Peach in there as a playable character. But in fact, the Toad characters have a physical that's a little big closer to Mario and Luigi. In particular, if we had one character out of the four that wore a dress, we would have to have a special processing and programming to handle how the skirt is handled within the gameplay.

lolnintendo.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very lazy since they have the "special programming and processing" required to make Peach playable, they are lying about not having the programming and processing.

D

Deleted User

If you have Peach as a playable character alongside Mario, who are they meant to be saving? That would just rid the Mario games of the tiny amounts of plot they already have.

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
TheWakkatic said:
If you have Peach as a playable character alongside Mario, who are they meant to be saving? That would just rid the Mario games of the tiny amounts of plot they already have.

Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Maybe Mario ate too many shrooms and is dreaming the whole thing.

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Popcorn Fairy said:
King Zargo said:
I would rather have them to put more time into the actual game then in some dress.

Yeah, like online play!...oh wait.
This game doesn't need online. It would probably lag like shit similar to ssbb.

Or it could be unnoticeable lag a-la Mario Kart Wii.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Kuragari Ryo said:
Thats is impossible because the characters can grab each other it would become a warp fest. And since the game is designed to have all players fit on the same screen the unnoticeable lag will become very noticeable.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They might have drank too much and went Victorian on us and didn't put the Sports Peach in because in their drunk state they think the shorts are too scandalous.

Popcorn Fairy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Kuragari Ryo said:
Thats is impossible because the characters can grab each other it would become a warp fest. And since the game is designed to have all players fit on the same screen the unnoticeable lag will become very noticeable.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. If there's no lag, then...uh...there's no lag.

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Kuragari Ryo said:

Characters can grab each other and it would become a warp fest and it'll lag, but when three blue shells and several green shells can whiz by while someone jets past with a Mega Mushroom, it doesn't lag. Okay.

If all the characters are supposed to fit on screen then it should wind up working like Little Big Planet, sans dying when you're off-screen for too long.

Online for New Super Mario Bros. Wii -could- work, but there is laziness afoot. Just like this Peach deal.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo just hates women.
They are sexist aparently.

Also lazy asses.

They could have just as easily gave Mario and Lugi clone cousins. Just change the colors and give them the same names.
Sure it would look cheap, but they've been doing that so well already I wouldn't think that would matter.

Game should be fun with the family though.

soopahfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can just feel it in my bones that this is going to cause a whole world of pain for those of us who don't want to use the original disc.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Popcorn Fairy said:
King Zargo said:
Kuragari Ryo said:
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. If there's no lag, then...uh...there's no lag.
The unnoticeable lag in Mario Kart Wii make players warp from one place to the other. Its not a big deal because your racing. But if you play a game where all players are constant on screen it would become very noticeable. You will see your friends warp from place to place during the levels.

Popcorn Fairy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Popcorn Fairy said:
King Zargo said:
Kuragari Ryo said:
The unnoticeable lag in Mario Kart Wii make players warp from one place to the other. Its not a big deal because your racing. But if you play a game where all players are constant on screen it would become very noticeable. You will see your friends warp from place to place during the levels.

Well, Little Big Planet can pull it off, why can't this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.