Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Hotel GBATemp

hotelgbatemp.jpg

Welcome one and all to the largest GBA related Hotel on the face of the earth. The hotel is situated right on the beach, think of it as a beach resort. Soft sand, sparkling pools and over 20,000 luxury rooms available to our full time guests. The hotel also features lush rainforest sections as the hotel staff feel very strongly about beautification. To enter Hotel GBATemp you pass through two huge arches and enter a grand lobby that is thriving with people and conversations. In the lobby you will find reception on your left where at least one of the hotel staff is always ready to greet new guests. To the right is the hotel bar (it is a guest project not a staff maintained project). Guests take turns to man the bar and serve out delicious foaming mugs of Grog. But the bar is usually opperated mainly by Lord Graga. If you continued straight ahead in the lobby you would find a hallway on the left is the hotel elevator (we only have one) and the..............stairs. Too the right is the conference room that is usually taken up by Graphics design seminars and workshops (the artworks of some guests litter the walls). The conference room is a huge ballroom like place with big timber doors and a timber floor. It really is quite magnificent to see.
If you take the stairs or elevator one floor up you would find doors that led to the back of the hotel which houses the 3 crystal clear pools surrounded by deck chairs. This section is all outdoors so during the day the sun is always shining. There is also a path that if you follow it you will end up at the beach where members regularly play beach volleyball and other assorted beach games.

beach.jpg

your job? Continue the discription in more detail, what's your room like at hotel gbatemp? What is yours and other member's favorite pastimes? Explain all the general shinanigans that take place. You don't even have to write about it if you don't want to, post a picture you made/took/found of what hotel gbatemp looks like. Regulars at gbatemp know how this goes.

Majink

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.digitalanarchy.tk
XP
Country
MajinksRoom.jpg

Welcome to my humble little room, as you can see it has been looted of anything that had some monetary value(apart from the chandeliers)..yes that includes the little chocolate..*looks in the direction of Myke who also stole his pc..*
well thats my quaint little excuse for a room see you all down at the beach! im gonna go dig a HUGE hole!
biggrin.gif

Reactions: AncientBoi

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I guess i'll join you down at the beach Majink. If the surf's up then i'll go surfing, if not i'll just have a bit of a sunbake.

random photos from hotel gbatemp:

staffmeeting.jpg

hmm i think they're all at the bar

opiumlecture.jpg

one of my lectures on photoshop. hmm, the biggest turnout yet
wink.gif

grogguy.jpg

We spotted this guy at the entrance to hotel GBATemp, apparently he's a grog fan.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Only an advice: when you enter your room for the first time check if the welcome candy is present...voices around say that an insane criminal goes stealing them and many newcomers never found their candy.
Hotel's detective is working at this.
ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Fruit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So who are the hotel detectives?
I feel like setting up another one of those triad gatherings...*evil laughter*

Anyhew, I'll post my humble room in a bit. lol!

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a room! Well...if you call it a room...

Located on the 4th floor is my wonderful room which I spent good money in converting into my own private arcade (pics below).

Everyone is welcome to use the room however they must first get in contact with me... if I'm not found at the reception arguing about something, I'm either working to pay off my insane debts (well those arcade machines don't just pay for themselves do they) or hiding somewhere trying to get some revision done for my exams.
...I used to let people use the room freely however it became kinda of tiresome trying to get the troublemakers out after a night of heavy grog drinking. Not to mention I wasn't too happy with my machines being vandalised...

Want to use my room then the rules are as follows:
1. The machines are set on freeplay though a little donation wouldn't hurt.
wink.gif

2. Everyone must be out by 11pm ...some people have school the next day ya know.
3. Grog drinking in my room is banned...sorry but we had too many unhappy incidents...
4. The volume on the machines are set on quiet for a reason, so anyone who asks me to turn up the volume on the DDR machines will be ignored...we had complaints in the past from Tempest among others near to my room...apparently Tempest can't have any distractions when he's doing his Metroid speed runs.
wink.gif

arcadepic1.jpg
arcadepic2.jpg

smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Here's my room:

opiumsroom.jpg

how many people can boast having a church organ in their room? Your all welcome to come up and have some lunch or something if you want, but it's a strictly non-smoking room
rolleyes.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nonsmoking...Ah so that explains why you doused me with a fire hydrant when I tried to come in....
biggrin.gif

My rooms still under repair from Dragonlords last BBQ, I'm still surprised we kept it out of the press...

Opps I said too much...

BTW I'm one of the hotel detectives, and have personally confiscated lots of candy for ...Um....

*cough*

Inspection purposes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey