DS #4268: The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (USA)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda expecting a very basic RPG experience, so I'll probably wait for another drought before getting too heavily into it. But the premise is really cool, and yeah, the graphics look good.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
antonkan said:
Wow... that game looks wonderful. I like the Japanese version cover better.

P.S. Does this game includes an anti-piracy check?

Working fine at AKAIO 1.5/R4 1.18/YSMenu 1.17a07

I HATED the japanese version of "Over the Rainbow".

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a gorgeous game at the very least, you HAVE to give it that much. I really enjoy the game, but it will be mixed among others. It's a standard RPG for the most part, but with an all-touch interface and a trackball moving system. I think elixirdream mentioned a dpad hack for the Japanese version, but i dunno if he will make one for the US release. It's not his responsibility or obligation. The touch screen controls work pretty well anyways.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
No problems on DSTT running the latest test kernal. Obviously I couldn't test pre-that kernal...

So far I love the graphics and definitely like the tongue in cheek narrator/tutorial teacher informing you that your dog should be played with every now and again.

It kind of reminds me of what My World My Way could be been with a bigger graphics/production budget looks-wise.

mosaic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't like the trackball moving system. It's actually hard to control the move speed and direction IMO. Anyone got a hack that enables navigation using the dpad? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."