Gaming Wii Fit Plus problem

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Wii Fit Plus and burned it onto a disc using ImgBurn but it doesn't load up in my Wii, it's the NTSC-U version and my Wii is NTSC-U on 3.2U firmware, how do I solve this black screen problem? it does load up through the Configurable USB Loader and the USB Loader GX,
unsure.gif

borka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, what do you use to load the disk?

I've got a PAL (!) Wii with cIOS 14, old NeoGamma R6, and the burned disk runs Ok for me. So, in your case this should be a bad burn or a config problem, I think.

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
borka said:
Well, what do you use to load the disk?

I've got a PAL (!) Wii with cIOS 14, old NeoGamma R6, and the burned disk runs Ok for me. So, in your case this should be a bad burn or a config problem, I think.

NTSC-U Wii with cIOS 14 running 3.2U with Wiikey at 1.9s, it runs fine using Configurable and GX USB Loaders, also it runs fine using Gecko OS 1.9.2, so it's not a bad ISO image

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

i am using an old version of the USB loader (i think its 1.5_cfg)
I'm running system menu 4.0U and cIOS v14 and Hermes' IOS222/223 with an external Seagate HD.

When I load Wii Fit Plus from the USB HD, the Wii throws the following error:

Error #001,
unauthorized device has been detected.

Will this game work with a new version of the loader?
I have tried to use a new version (replaced the dol file) but then the loader wont recognize my USB HD :-(

here's my usb-loader/config:

device = usb
background = ultimate.png
wbackground = ultimate_wide.png
layout = ultimate3
buttons = options_B
covers = 1
hide_footer = 1
colors = mono
widescreen = 0
music = 0
covers_path = sd:/usb-loader/covers
device = usb
cover_style = standard
covers_size = 160, 225
gui = 1
gui_transition = scroll
confirm_start= 0
ios = 223-mload
contry_patch = 1
fix_002 = 1
block_ios_reload = 1
alt_dol = 0

Any suggestions?

1st Time

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a different problem with Wii Fit Plus. I have a Pal Wii on 4.1 with the latest cios revision installed, however whenever I try to load the game from the dvd using gecko os 1.9.2 when the game goes to load I get a black screen saying that the game disc cannot be read and to check the manual.

I have not changed the region of the disc from NTSC to Pal - as normally gecko has no problem with this.

If I try any other method I recieve 001 errors. My wii has an original wiinja version 1 modchip installed, but I recently had to perform a softmod to get games to load properly via the disc channel.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

EDIT UPDATE: I repatched the iso from NTSC to Pal using regionfrii and it works perfectly using Gecko OS 1.9.2 (it even brought across all the games I unlocked in the first wii fit despite this version being US).

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using USB Loader GX.

when i was playing the wii fit plus games i went onto the golf swing/driving range. halfway through my balance board dc'd and when i went back to system menu i got the system menu files are corrupt.

luckily i managed to solve it by -/+ to get into maintenance and re-installed 4.1 updater which seemed to work. now sure if its a fault on that peticular event or not but just thought i'd point it out

mwl78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whn i first tried the game on usb loader gx set 002 error and game worked was well pleased .. come to play again later all i get is a blank screen , Also tried loading from coverfloader and i get a green screen on that , managed to get it to work on neogammer r6 . Any ideas why it wont work on th other two loaders help would be apreciated ..

my system 3.2e(dowgraded from 4.0) cios rev 14

Would just like to say this is a great site . this forum has helped a complete novice like me softmod my wii so cheers guys

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im had a friend who had the same issue with the standard dvd gamma loader so they installed wiiflow , installed the disc to the harddrive and ran it from there and it worked perfectly - for anyone who has a harddrive and is having disc issues with this game - though im sure most will try that anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards