Screenshots:
to come

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun's translating everything in the game, including the dialogue so yea... this is kind of pointless but whatever floats your boat dude.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sixb0nes said:
What sets my translation apart is that it will contain all dialog translated, and it's made by me.

Dialogue is already being done.

.......Yet another person looking for fame online

kirby145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's his choice but he doesn't have to announce it to the world.

What makes your patch better than the others? You surely can't go farther than WataruKun is...

----
Needless to say it's starting to get annoying. I think these threads need to be limited to people with actual releases that offer something new to what we already have too much of.

Either this happens or I'll start my own HG/SS translation! I've already got 1% done just need volunteers!!! Anyone want to help?

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump jump jump jump. Question though. Seriously how come you stopped at the same point as kazos ... hmmm Gym 1 eh... interesting.

HackerOfWii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lock.....

mad.gif
We don't need ANOTHER translation!!!

D

Deleted User

We do not need yet again another translation if you want one use Kazos or magnius

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Another translation..?

Sigh, why can't you all just team up instead of everybody doing the exactly same patch and abandoning at the exactly same spot because it's too much work?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ok yeah.... i used to stand up for people... but really.... theres been... 3 new ones come out in the past 2 days and its just getting silly, i ask you the question. WHATS different in yours from others? Dialog is already being fully translated so dont give that lame excuse. Whats different?

dragster215

Trophies
XP
Country
seriously people, LET THE TRANSLATORS DO THEIR TRANSLATIONS EVEN IF MULTIPLE TRANSLATORS ARE DOING THEIR OWN TRANSLATIONS ITS THE TRANSLATORS CHOICE ON THEIR OWN TRANSLATIONS AND NONE OF YOU PEOPLE APPRECIATE HOW HARD THESE TRANSLATORS WORK ON THEIR TRANSLATIONS

jeez...

D

Deleted User

dragster215 said:
seriously people, LET THE TRANSLATORS DO THEIR TRANSLATIONS EVEN IF MULTIPLE TRANSLATORS ARE DOING THEIR OWN TRANSLATIONS ITS THE TRANSLATORS CHOICE ON THEIR OWN TRANSLATIONS AND NONE OF YOU PEOPLE APPRECIATE HOW HARD THESE TRANSLATORS WORK ON THEIR TRANSLATIONS

jeez...
That would be great if this entire subforum wasn't absolutely littered with these and next to nothing else.

Guild makes a good point in most of these threads yet you write him off as some "douchebag", yet he makes more valid points than you lot. Telling him "he needs to get laid" is hardly a valid argument.

Anyway, point of the matter is these hacks are just getting on mine, and most people's nerves.

skill1414

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While I don't mind translators doing their thing. Theres just so many pokemon translation threads with nothing actually released :/

I say that you should only start a thread if you actualy have something to release.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dragster215 said:

jeez...
agreed.

@ to everyone whos crying b/c there's another PKMN translation.

You need to suck it up b/c this is the WORLD. If people feel the need to make a translation, then so be it make one. I do agree that there are many translations of HG/SS right now, but you need to respect other people in forums as well and not discourage them. You may have an open opinion but seriously people, you have stop moaning and crying over small little things. If it annoys you, don't stay on GBATemp and keep refreshing the page imagining that a translated game you wanted gets translated. Just let these build up and whichever is completed 99.9/100% , good for them.

@PKMN HG/SS Translators

Do what you have to do, but please start a thread when you at least feel that you have some progress down. Like a link of the patch.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another translation. Sigh.

Lock and don't load, people.

warmijwilfaain said:
dragster215 said:

jeez...
That would be great if this entire subforum wasn't absolutely littered with these and next to nothing else.

Guild makes a good point in most of these threads yet you write him off as some "douchebag", yet he makes more valid points than you lot. Telling him "he needs to get laid" is hardly a valid argument.

Anyway, point of the matter is these hacks are just getting on mine, and most people's nerves.

Well, in their defense, I am kinda a douchebag. But stupid people don't deserve my respect, they deserve my tongue lashings.

There's nothing I can say here that I haven't said in other threads. People seriously act like they're afflicted with severe mental retardation when they make these threads.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dragster215 said:

jeez...
Because:
1). Many of them don't work hard.
2). Many of them steal someone else's work as a starting point.
3). Many of them can't read Japanese (they think GoogleTranslate is good).
4). Many of them "translate" things that are already done -- like Pokemon and item names, recycled descriptions, and then give up when it comes to ACTUALLY translating something.
5). It causes excess stress on the server.
6). It makes reading the forums absolute SHIT because you have to dig through 3 pages of "ZOMG I R DUIN A POKEMANZ TRANSLAYSHUN!" topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...