OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so here's the issue. The new USA Mario and Luigi doesn't work

Here is a list of cards and issues

R4: Unable to select save file
Supercard DS One: Works if you have a fast MicroSD and this fix (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179032)
CycloDS: Works, but freezes when saved (still saves file, but game needs to be restarted)
M3 Real: if you download the latest sakura firmware and use touchpad 4.4a, the game works without any freezing
DSTT: Freezes on startup
Ez Flash VI: Working with this patch (http://ilix.in/0e29f)
Edge: Works, but freezes when saved (still saves file, but game needs to be restarted)
ITouch DS: Not working

Some attempts have begun to fix this, however they have been met with more than one issue:
1.Save file is able to be selected, but then freezes to white after selecting it
2.Unable to save/load game
3.Freezes when you save (does save though)
4.Freezes at some points in the game (white screen)
5.Freezes in first team battle
6.Freezes after first Bowser battle
7.First Bowser battle continues indefinitely

Supposedly there are around thirty anti-piracy measures, so this may take a while :S

This is the information I have gathered so far. Some of these measures might only affect certain cards, but I'm not sure which ones

So basically this needs to be fixed. i have no idea how to do this, but just hope that with this information, personal experince and a ROM someone will be able to

Thanks
smile.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Leo99999 said:
Okay, so here's the issue. The new USA Mario and Luigi doesn't work

Here is a list of cards and issues

R4: Unable to select save file
Supercard DS One: Possibly working with fix (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179032)
CycloDS: Same as R4
M3: Same as R4
DSTT: Freezes on startup

Some attempts have begun to fix this, however they have been met with more than one issue:
1.Save file is able to be selected, but then freezes to white after selecting it
2.Unable to save/load game
3.Freezes when you save (does save though)
4.Freezes at some points in the game (white screen)
5.Freezes in first team battle
6.Freezes after first Bowser battle
7.First Bowser battle continues indefinitely

This is the information I have gathered so far. Some of these measures might only affect certain cards, but I'm not sure which ones

So basically this needs to be fixed. i have no idea how to do this, but just hope that with this information, personal experince and a ROM someone will be able to

Thanks
smile.gif
Nice 6th post? But thanks for the info...there's a fair chance "the crack masterminds" didn't know any of these problems
wtf.gif

Even if we forget the fact that pointless posts like this one sent the GBATemp server into meltdown, the desperate need to be the 1st kid on the block playing a game really gets to some!

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Found a crack (the name is the rom's name with CRACK in it),
I played for about 30 minutes no problem...will report if I have any problem with this Bowser battle.

EDIT : I have an acekard 2i , just got PAST the bowser tutorial battle and no freezes ^^

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Dark^'^Knight
Calm down man, there is only one topic on this, and thats a solution for the Supercard

I just thought I'd make a topic about the problem, allowing a possible resolution!

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CycloDS Evolution up-to-date firmware: Whitescreen, I can't even get the game working with the patch I found :\
Care to share your patch?

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
miss_DSlite said:
is this a anti-piracy update that prevents the game from running?
It doesn't prevent it from running, but it freezes at the save selection.
But it is anit-piracy

There are also more than one measures, as shown in the first post.

rylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, no problem after patching the game, I've played the game for more than 2 hours and still no freeze or any kind of problem, I can save and load just fine too
smile.gif

I'm using:
DSi 1.4u
EZ Flash Vi hardware[805]
8GB Transcend microSD Class 6
Firmware loader V12
Kernel 2.0 RC5

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
for once I'm glad my G6 Real handles this game perfectly fine after the patch. I also couldn't select a save file at first but after the patch all works well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte