Late Night Story part 4

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My legs moved autonomously towards the rooftop door, then the doc said, "Your target has been changed to the Ubisoft studios for crimes of publishing Shovelware Shit. Wait there for futher orders."
"Not like I have any choice do I"
"No, as a matter of fact you don't!", He said after laughing maniacally for several seconds
"You sicken me."
Finally a plane came by and a grapple flew from the backup 'chute compartment on my backpack. the irresistable force caused me to be shot from the ground and into midair. I lapsed into a trance as I was pulled into the cargo bay, and while in that trance I found myself able to browse the filestructure of my brain. There in all its infamy was a file titled "total lock on everything but speech code" I could to my amazment, modify it. I deleted the whole damn thing, and to my relief I could move again! With my new found freedom I browsed the internet at 30,000 feet and I posted a topic on GBAtemp, which got modded immediatly, and the reason: Browsing at 30k feet is not news. I finally decided to do something constructive and hack the Doc's mainframe and delete his research and control busses. After that was done I called the Doc and said, "I am no longer a nobody."
He tried to call back, but I blocked his number, so he left a message. I didn't even take the time to use my laser, I just went through roof with my rocket boots. As I flew his message was, I know your history, and there will be no country for freaks!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, you could try to read the other three parts, there is a link in my sig. Then rate them
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse