Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moogle.gif

Well one day i decided to make a website cos i was bored and i wanted to control stuff so i looked around and came up with this website. After a crap load of getting use to the controls of how to design and operate the website i managed to put in text (i know its amazing
ohmy.gif
) and after i was playing arcade games online i decided to put this quirky (such a cliche word..) flash platformer on it and boy i just feel happy i managed to make a website.

cry.gif
Oh and sadly, i did not design anything on the website (because i suck at HTML scripting) BUT, i could choose from over 300 design templates ( wow am i advertising shit or what?...) and i chose the game one that i have currently in use. Im also planning to add extra features to the website as i slowly progress through such as a news system or if i can be bothered, a fourm.
wacko.gif

I named the website Boredi because Bored was I when i came up with the name.

Oh yea, also post some suggestions of what you think i should add to the website such as mroe flash games or such. All criticism welcomed and ill see if i can work on it
lecture.gif

EDIT: oh yea 29 of the 53 visitors on my website yesterday (28/08/09) were using Windows Xp and someone from here was using Win98..
wtf.gif

Btw the way i improve my website is on a point basis, so when i get enought points i can add in more features and such. Just check my sig for more.

*UPDATE* I added a Flash Games Page on my website now, there are currently alot on and you can leave a comment on my website or PM here if you want to put a game on there

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why? is it a bad game?
frown.gif

i could add something different, but i thought a platformer would be interesting

zeromac

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you recommend the site, then ill see what i can do
wink2.gif
wink.gif

Oh yea, i changed the game on there from Plod to a multitasking game, you'll probably get owned
rofl2.gif

EDIT: sorry for the double post btw..

Hey everyone!! I added a flash games page!!
happy.gif
So far i've added 5 games there but i will continue to add more, if you guys think there are some you want me to put on my site then just leave a comment on my website or PM me here!
What do you guys think?

Nonuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do like the simple design that it conveys, though the blue stripes up top looks kind of off place when placed there.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How the heck did this go unclosed for 2 weeks?
Sorry to be the one to crash the party, but making a topic for the sole purpose of advertising your own site/forum/whatever is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.