wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Castlevania: Harmony of Destruction DEMO
NEW NDS Homebrew
CastlevaniaHarmonyOfDestructionvdemo81609.jpg

This early DEMO build contains 1 playable level with no enemies. Sound has glitches at times but this DEMO does show the possible potential for a completed Castlevania Homebrew project.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
you guys are thinking of Castlevania: Devilish Resemblance Demo.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1795

-another world

i knew there was a castlevania homebrew... too bad people dont band together, and make something, instead of making a homebrew where all you do is walk around and attack nothingness...

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
now now enough with the negativity GEEZ

you know, at any rate, a Cease and Desist doesn't always have to mean dismantling.....

Crimson Echoes... yah, it was based off chrono trigger in its entirity, but sometimes C & D could be gotten around by changing things up...... take "Bid for Power" a Quake 3 TC....... was supposed to be DBZ, but they got C&D...... the game still came out though, only thing missing was licensed things like Goku and Vegeta etc. u could still close ur eyes and say "Kamehameha!" (not to mention you could just dl some model replacements from elsewhere to bring it back to its original DBZ form)

so, i say GO4IT to this here castlevania.... if this game goes far and gets a C&D, u could link me and i could give u a run-down on a work-around and some new characters to replace the licensed ones

Big companies are just afraid u'll make something better then they can anyways..... to be honest, if i had a big company and i saw someone do this, i'd A) take it as a huge compliment and B) fire the retards in my company and hire the homebrewer that did far better

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Missing Number said:
Big companies are just afraid u'll make something better then they can anyways.....

more like afraid of lost profits and character infringement. they can't let a homebrew author use their characters for free, if they let one guy do it what is stopping everyone else from ripping off their licensed characters?

this is an ambitious projects, i don't see it finishing well.

-another world

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My guess is the same will happen as with Devilish Resemblance demo.

NOTHING.

Like themuddaload already said, those homebrewers should band together and create something that's useful, instead of 'pre-alpha demos' and all those. I mean, what's the point of creating something and never finishing it?

I don't get it. I really don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: