Hacking [Help] Which 1TB HDD should I get if I want to run USB loader with it?

mhkwong

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, i dont know if this is the right section to post this topic. Im sorry if its wrong and could a moderator move it for me please. but here goes my question.

I am about to go to Hong Kong soon (in fact tonight), and i been waiting to update my wii till i get a 1TB HDD in Hong Kong.
So which is the best 1TB HDD or more to get?

I read that some HDD has spindowns problems? which one are they? and which ones you would recommend?

Please help... thanks in advance.

(edit: ps, i be there for 20days. so leave me a message within that time would be great. i be online now and then. =D)

(edit2: wow thanks Satangel. haha. sorry i didnt even see that section. thanks anyway. that topic you linked me answered a lot for me. =D)

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had absolutely no problems with my Western Digital MyBook 1TB. After leaving a game paused for a long time, the drive will indeed spin down, but it never has any problem spinning back up... worst case scenario, the game freezes for 1-2 seconds while the drive catches up. I love it, and it allows plenty of room for a FAT partition as well, since you'll never fill the whole TB without installing every Petz and minigame compilation in existence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1