wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
DS Visual Novel Reader v1.5.0
Update
dslite.jpg

DS Visual Novel Reader has received an update. Users can now download Visual Novels directly onto their NDS. Please see the change log and source page for more information.

Change Log said:
* 1.5.0 04/05/09
Jake:
* .novel support
* download novels directly onto ds
* redid FIFO stuff
* 'if var == 0' works with unset variables again

Dilt:
* cleartext command

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
xxRAG3 said:
I wouldn't bother with the whole download concept, it probably corrupts the SD card

and you base that statement on what evidence? do you know how the source is writing to fat? have you reviewed the source or spoken with the devs? if you have not, what right do you feel you have to make such a statement?

by the time this tread is dusty some 400+ people would have read it. your statement would have remained unchallenged for many 10-14yr olds to take as fact or to consider as possible because of other such statements they have read around the net. these statements are usually made from unqualified individuals with little to no knowledge of code or the workings of the different ds library files.

while i am not calling you out, yet i am challenging you, i felt compelled to make the important distinction between rumor and fact.

let us keep in mind that writing to the msd is not the problem, it is how it is done.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all