GBAtemp's prince
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I would like to tell you about the conduit coming out for the wii soon.
lecture.gif

First: of all It is rated T YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Say all the kids because they don't have to waste their energy
on whining to their parents.

Second: It features 16 player online. WOOOOOOOOT

Third:It has three confirmed online modes: Deathmatch, Team deathmatch, and CAPTURE THE FLAG.

Fourthly: It will have good graphics. Xbox360/ps3 wii bashers will be owned................WOOOT (One of the bashers faces when they see it
wacko.gif
and then
wtf.gif
)

And one con it might not have splitscreen. BUH BUH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUM.
unsure.gif

I hope everyone likes it I know I will.
biggrin.gif

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest this game looks like your every day below average shooter. Thers just so much hype becasue there arent alot like this on wii. Theres 10 of these released a month on the other systems. Dont get me wrong i hope it turns out good, i'd love a decent wii shooter (i still have nightmares about CoD) but the gameplay looks like its very repetitive, AI looks so stupid and the graphics are just about acceptable for this generation. Even if its bad i'll pick iy up for the 16-man multiplayer. They surely couldn't mess that up.

Also... Major Minors Marching thingy.. Wow... Just wow..

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah It was confirmed a while ago that it won't have split screen so yeah......don't worry eobb I have those cod waw nightmares too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1