Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The menu screen is black and white. That Yasu, what a joker.
rolleyes.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap! It's like MacOS System 6! That's awesome, I just had to turn my clock forward one day to see this, It got my curiosity racing.

Mages4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap. I thought our school effed with DS start ups. (Funny thing is, we had a party with like 15 DS's running YSMenu, and we all turned them on. We were effing scared). Nice one.

eXT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switched over to Acekard just in time to miss this.
frown.gif

I'd put YSMenu back onto my old R4, but I don't feel like compiling another firmware. Besides, I bet my YSMenu would have been too old anyways. I did it a long time ago, when it was just starting to become popular amongst R4's.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I had turned on my DS during lunch while I was in the library, and when I noticed it was black and white I freaked out because I thought it was another problem because my R4's given me problems before (SD Card related problems)... I tested a few games and saw they were still in full color, so I decided to ignore it and be all "HAHAHA I are the powerful black and white mastar!"... But then I got on here and noticed this topic and was like "...... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU I GOT FUCKED WITH...."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...