Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
73911020090113_173917_7_big.jpg
73911020090113_173917_9_big.jpg

More here!

It still looks like there are gonna be parts of this that are more like Super Paper Mario.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like its going to be a really fatty food that goes around and anybody gets fat except Mario and Luigi since they eat mushrooms then they have to travel to the legendary fountain of SLIM FAST and rescue everybody hehe

i liked the second one

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevenka said:
do you normally check all these different types of websites hadrian?
No, I just check a few (in this case it was GoNintendo), they mostly post the same stuff but I always post the link where the original source is from.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Loved the original, I found the 2nd one to be okay, Does this have the babies in it? please say no
tongue.gif
Says no.

Geh heh heh, it seems like sidescroller from Mario and Weegee side and normal in Bowser's side

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
Why does it look like a 2D side scroller/ platformer. I thought the mario RPG series was at an over head/ isometric type view...
unsure.gif
If you click on the link to the rest you'll see that the other screens are more like the first two games. I'm guessing that when you get eaten by Bowser you're in a cool little platformer/RPG style section.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
cupajoe38 said:
Why does it look like a 2D side scroller/ platformer. I thought the mario RPG series was at an over head/ isometric type view...
unsure.gif
If you click on the link to the rest you'll see that the other screens are more like the first two games. I'm guessing that when you get eaten by Bowser you're in a cool little platformer/RPG style section.
Oh, I see now! I was getting a little worried they ditched the old viewpoint and went strictly platformer mode. Maybe you should post another screen shot to avoid confusion?
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never finished the second game completely, but I love the first one and thought the second was pretty good. I'll play this game

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can never get into this game, tried the first one got bored and quit, tried the second got bored, and quit, I don't know why, guess I'm just not into mario anymore

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryukyus said:
For some reason I can never get into this game, tried the first one got bored and quit, tried the second got bored, and quit, I don't know why, guess I'm just not into mario anymore

Nah, you're just not into good RPG's is all
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
The first Mario and Luigi RPG on the GBA was way funnier than the sequel one the DS.
The one on the DS was mediocre due to the fact it was funny at certain points, the story mainly focus about time traveling.

The third hopefully brings back the silliness and satirical humor like in the first one.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
ryukyus said:

smile.gif
LOL So you mean to tell me mario and luigi is the greatest rpg, if so, you must be smoking some grass, because, rpg and stratety games are my thing, and I've seen, and played better than mario and luigi

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved the first one, might be my favorite game. The second one was a bit disappointing. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryukyus said:
m3rox said:
ryukyus said:

smile.gif
LOL So you mean to tell me mario and luigi is the greatest rpg, if so, you must be smoking some grass, because, rpg and stratety games are my thing, and I've seen, and played better than mario and luigi

I never said it was the greatest, read my words carefully next time. I said "g o o d". The Mario and Luigi rpg games have been good so far. You may claim that rpg and strategy games are your thing, but remember, anyone can play Final Fantasy or Starcraft.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over