Hacking IOS 247 Requesting For Backup Loader 0.3 Gamma

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please can you make this possible for the time being since I don't want to get rid of the Dual Layer Version of Brawl on Beta Version & Retry Fix CIOS since the Gamma doesn't support Dual Layer Version
frown.gif
I would like for the Gamma to be on IOS 247 not 249 since mine I won't delete it at all. whoever makes this possible I give you my thanks.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would have done it, if i could. For some strange reason my compiled gamma cios_installer is only 285 KB in size and isn't able to read the ios36 from sd card.

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I like playing the Subspace Emissary in Japanese I know it's nothing different but hell the Gamma should of supported the Dual Layer Discs I wonder why the Dual Layer Support was taken out. I'd preffer the Gamma to be on CIOS 247 since it's not in use as of right now.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiGator said that Dual Layer support would break disc channel loading, he had to decide which feature gamma would have...

PS: Figured out why my compiling didn't work, as soon as i can test, i will upload a modified installer and several versions of the loader.

hazanwar

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question I am going to install homebrew channel for my mate so he can play games without modding his Wii and I was just wondering if I install everything and press the B button thing on the backup loader so it runs from disk channel will it still work when i take out my SD card or will my friend have to buy a new SD card for himself?.... Thanks
smile.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The homebrew channel will be kind of useless but if the backup launcher is installed as a channel then yes, no sd card is needed.

hemen_kap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

The rapid share link does not work. Says the 10 download limit for the file is over. Can we have a new link ??

Big thanks to wiiPower

Regards

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks got it from the RS.de link.

I've uploaded the zip to my personal webspace for those who can't get any of the RS links to work.

*edit* This zip allows you install 0.3b to a CIOs 147 (that's even better!)

http://madtamski.com/downloads/WiiGator03Entryholderfix.zip

btw the MD5 sum code of the zip is 48D4EA5630149F61CBA73C96664DF35B

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well as I've said previously at least two games running through gamma cause 'thrashing' of the drive.
...continual reading...

I've no idea why, but it just seems to happen with these games.

Also,

If 0.3 gamma was left on 249 (and 0.3b on 247) then it means all of the new channels kicking about will still work, and any new loader revisions will not affect 0.3b

That's it, plain and simple.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Phratt said:
Is there any other benefit of running this other than being able run dual layer discs?
actually the cool thing about it is v0.1 run of cios247 and v0.3b run of cios248 and v0.3g run of cios249 and you have all running versions for most game compatibility
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah so true