Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Whtrvn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Edit: We're sorry , but the princess is in another castle . You missed the party.

Download : link removed

compatibility list

***************WIIGATOR BACKUP LAUNCHER RELEASE*************************
For latest releases check out Wiigator's Blog
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=136843

Last edited by Whtrvn,
Reactions: 2 people

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is amazing, it fixes the weird screen output glitch on metroid prime 3 ntsc!! before, part of the output at the top and bottom was split, with weird lines. now, it looks 100% normal.

ciper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the other post (linked here) with the mirrors as well so everyone can see it
smile.gif

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just tested it (replaced the loader .dol by the gecko .dol) on a PAL Wii with Zack & Wiki PAL and it works just fine. So there's now an 100% open source version with potential updates out there. Fantastic.

What I find strange, though... Normally, I had 20 - 60 seconds of loading in Zack & Wiki, and on my try with Gecko OS just now, it was 18 - 38 seconds... It seemed to load faster. But as far as I understand the way this is put together, this is impossible and just wishful thinking.

Going to try other games now.

[Nuke]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Its nice of that guy to drag my name around in the mud, when i'm strictly against piracy, for the only fact that he can't code. or is too lazy to make anything useful other than piracy loader

he has even edited my original source code read me so it sounds like I wrote it, and have added warez support.

well for sure there will be no Gecko OS releases now in any form.

thanks wiigator. Asshole

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
[Nuke said:
]
Its nice of that guy to drag my name around in the mud, when i'm strictly against piracy, for the only fact that he can't code. or is too lazy to make anything useful other than piracy loader

he has even edited my original source code read me so it sounds like I wrote it, and have added warez support.

thanks wiigator. Asshole
is that sorce code or anyother gecko OS? when people release stuff without thinking or asking the author it always messes things up, while i didnt use gecko OS because i had no imports it was a really nice app

ciper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Nuke said:
]

thanks wiigator. Asshole
Actually none of what you said is right

1. He didn't drag your name in the mud.
2. It clearly says in the readme that Wiigator modified your software to support the new feature.
3. From my understanding the open source agreement means that others can take your code and improve upon it assuming they credit the original author.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
[Nuke said:
]

thanks wiigator. Asshole

Ignore that asshat, as it stat its Wiigator that added it and not you. You are innocent.
I myself really hope you continue GeckoOs since I think its a really good app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over