Hacking Browse the Japanese Nintendo Channel on a US Wii?

rokumanxes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this is possible.
I'm just hoping someone can tell me how, please.

I want to check out that Dragonball game demo for the Nintendo DS.
I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mr.Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible! I did it just today! All you have to do is use the AnyRegion Changer here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyRegion_Changer

Put it on your SD any then run it. Preferably the homebrew channel.

Change the Language Setting to Japanese. Change the Game Region Setting to Japan. The Shop Country code to 1. And Finley the System Menu Region to Japan. Choose save settings then reboot the Wii. Go to the options menu and choose WiiConnect24 and agree with the terms of use (its in Japanese so play around with the options). Then go to the Shop Channel and buy the Nintendo Channel and there you have it. Im a huge DragonBall Fan and I downloaded the DragonBall: Origins Demo today! Its soooo fun! If you have any other questions please ask! Also this does NOT brick your Wii in any way or put it in danger.

DKII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Guy said:
It is possible! I did it just today! All you have to do is use the AnyRegion Changer here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyRegion_Changer

Put it on your SD any then run it. Preferably the homebrew channel.

Change the Language Setting to Japanese. Change the Game Region Setting to Japan. The Shop Country code to 1. And Finley the System Menu Region to Japan. Choose save settings then reboot the Wii. Go to the options menu and choose WiiConnect24 and agree with the terms of use (its in Japanese so play around with the options). Then go to the Shop Channel and buy the Nintendo Channel and there you have it. Im a huge DragonBall Fan and I downloaded the DragonBall: Origins Demo today! Its soooo fun! If you have any other questions please ask! Also this does NOT brick your Wii in any way or put it in danger.

I keep getting Wiiconnect 24 errors when I try this, error code 117404. Everything is set to Japanese, and I downloaded the Japanese Nintendo Channel and tried to access that. How can I get around that error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: